Chapter 2

Im angry. No, Im pissed at the whole freaking female population. Yes I understand Mr.Tate is some of the finest pieces of meat we call men that we will ever meet but I dont need to hear about him every second of my miserable existence!

BRIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!

The bell. Finally I can escape the constant 'Mr.Tate' talk but unfortunatley Im walking straight into the fire. Uggh 6 period. The last class of the day. My macro class.

"Chicka! Whats up?" I swear Jess is a little too excited about this class.

"Im pissed because I have a major headache and Im tired. I just want to go home."

"Aww is my little Ricki not feeling good?"

"Zachy Im fine..just talk with a lower voice."

"YOU MEAN LIKE THIS?!" Of course Zach is the jerk off to scream when I need quiet.

"Thats enough Zach, leave Ari alone." I didnt have to look up to tell that smooth deep voice was Mr.Tate. I looked up anywayand was met with Mr.Tates exotic and amused eyes.

"Well sir she asked me to speak louder so I was justdoing as she asked." Oh that lying little booger!

"Hmm okay then well be just a little quieter." Mr.Tates face was serious but his eyes and the little upwards quirk of his pink full lips showed otherwise.

"Well Danny Boy I know for a fact that you dont believe him so spare us all the extra and lets move on." The class broke out in whispers mostly trying to figure out who Danny was. Mr.Tates face finally broke into a full breath taking smile. Thank god I knew how to control my blish because that smile would of had my face on fire. I just smiled back at him and put my head back down.

I felt a prescence behind me and shivered when I felt lips brush my ear. "You have a detention Ms.Lane for calling me by my first name. Stay after." More whispers broke out mostly calling me an attention grabbing whore but I dont care. I dont like any of these hoes anyway.

"Well class since its the first day and I dont feel like doing work lets play a game. I ask you a question and you answer one back. Lets start with Ms.-" Uggh he pointed to Melanie the sluttiest most annoying person to ever walk this earth.

"My name is Melanie. Melanie Howie." Her voice is so annoying and high pitched I cant help but cringe. I almost laughed when I saw Mr.Tates eyes twitch as he held in a flinch at her voice.

"Well Ms.Howie whats the question for me?" I must admit he hid his flinch very well and recovered even faster.

"Umm sir why did Erica call you Danny Boy?" She sneered at my name and turned to give me a dirty look.

"She called me Danny Boy because my name is Daniel."

"Hmm such a nice name Mr.Tate." That was a horrible attempt at sexy.

"Okay my question for you is, whats your favorite color?"

"That beautiful shade of gray in your eyes." LAMEST ANSWER EVER!!

"Thank you, now moving on. You there." He pointed to Diana. She usually was a quiet nice girl but she seemed to flirt shamelessly with Mr.Tate.

"How old are you, sir?" She basically purred out the 'sir' part. I raised my eyebrows at Mr.Tate and he just shook his head and smiled.

"Well Ms.Cardone, I am 21. I started getting college credits in my senior year of high school and was able to finish college a little earlier and get this wonderful job." Its like the girls in the class collectively sighed in admiration, but I just snorted and shook my head at their pitifulness.

"So Ms.Cardone, umm what is your favorite subject at school?"

"Its Creative Studies. I love that type of stuff." Creative studies sounds boring but I went to the board with a new idea for the class so now it has units on stuff like criminal justice and forensics. So its anything but boring. I know, Im awesome.

Mr.Tate turned to me. "Well Ari, whats your question for me?"

I honestly wasnt trying to flirt with Mr.Tate. He's a teacher. Enough said. "Well I notice you have a slight accent, where are you from?"

"Well, Im from Florida, but my family is from Ireland. You probably heard it in some words I pronounce. You probably heard it just now." I chuckled and Mr.Tate gave another breath taking smile. "Now Ari, heres my complex question. What courses do you plan to take towards your major and what college do you want to study in?"

"Well, I would love to take Creative Studies because Im interested in forensics, but that class is filling up quickly. And college wise, I would love to go to UGA because its close to my home but I need a school that offeres forensics."

Woah, so much to say. Well class basically continued and I learned that Mr.Tate also graduated from UGA(go figure), he has a best friend named Kane, had a 10 year old sister, a 25 year old brother and his parents still live in Florida, and his little sister and brother live here in Georgia too.

The school bell rang and I stayed in my seat. "It seems you didnt forget your detention." I scowled at him. I missed my ride home because of him.

"Whatever, what do I need to do?"

"Nothing, just talk to me. You seem interesting, lets talk." So, thats what we did. For a full hour and a half we talked about simple things until Mr.Tate stood up and put on his sweatshirt. It was a little chilly and of course my idiot butt forgot a jacket.

We walked outside and Mr.Tate noticed my shivering. "Here, take my sweatshirt. Im fine anyway." I normally woulve turned it away but its a 30 minute walk and Im already freezing.

"T-thank you. I need this. I can give it back tomorrow." I started walking in the direction of my house when a silver Mercedes pulled up next to me. The window rolled down and Mr.Tates head popped into view.

"Hey, I cant have you walking home. Let me take you." I thought for a second. Freeze my butt off walking home or get a ride in a nice warm car. Hmmmm hard choice. *Note sarcasm*

"Thanks, Mr.Tate. For everything."

"No problem, but call me Danny out of school. Im basically a friend in how close our ages are." By the time we had talked and everything, Danny was pulling up outside my house.

"Well, thanks Danny. That was appreciated." I attempted to take off his sweater but he stopped me.

"Keep it. I dont really like that hoodoe anyway." I was shocked but I just got out of the car and walked to my door. Before I could walk in Danny called my name.

"Oh yeah, and Im going to make sure a spot is saved for you to take that Creative Studies classes." My eyes brightened up. Oh man oh man, I love this guy more every second!

"Thank you so so so so so so so much!" Danny chuckled in a deep sexy manner and pulled off. I walked into my house with a huge grin on my face.

Awesome teacher.