Chapter 22

If you thought there was no sex in the first part then you are sadly mistaken..it is the HONEYMOON!!! But other than that please enjoy :) Im not going to wite too much about the honeymoon, I want the story to keep going!

*********************************************************************************************************************

Danny opened the door for me as we entered the very class hotel. He walked up to the front desk and checked in the desk. Danny has Irish descent but it was still sexy to hear him speak in Italian. I stood next to Danny as he checked us in under Mr. and Mrs.Tate. The clerk was all flirty up until he said the name fore the room. She started scowling at me and I grabbed Danny's hand and pecked his cheek. He is mine. All mine. So all the women can suck my imaginary balls.

Me and Danny entered the elevator and Danny grabbed me by the waist and kissed me hard. I opened my mouth to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. The elevator dinged, so we stepped out. I screamed when Danny swept me into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck again and rested my head on his shoulder. He stopped into front of the room and pulled the room key out of his pocket. Wow, he's good at multi tasking. He opened the door and I gasped. The room was huge. There was a living room with a flat screen tv and black leather couches. The kitchen had stainless steel applinces and it was ridiculously clean. Danny led me straight to the bedroom and placed me gently on the silk sheets.

"Baby girl, today you made me the happiest man alive, so tonight is all about pleasuring you." He kissed me gently on my lips then worked down down my neck. He worked up to my ear lobe and nipped it. I shivered. He kissed down my neck again then pulled off my shirt. He kissed down my chest and stopped at my breasts. He licked the left breast and kissed it then sucked. I moaned softly. He then kissed to the right breast and did the same thing. He then left my chest and started slowly kissing down my stomach. It was torturous how slow he was movng. He reached my jeans and slowly unbuttoned them and pulled it down. He moaned softly when he saw the underwear I was wearing.

"Baby girl, you are going to be the end of me." Danny moaned and he slipped down the lacy underwear. He brought his mouth to my entrance and I bucked when his mouth made contact. He continued until my body started spasing. He crawled back up my body until his hands and knees were on the sides of me. I leaned down and started kissing me and his bulge accidentally rubbed against me. He moaned in my mouth and tried to move.

"No, Danny I need you now." He nodded then slipped off his jeans and boxers together. Somewhere in the time Danny had taken off his sweatshirt and I started rubbing down his chest and traced the outline of his abs. Danny shivered and I kissed his chest. I felt Danny push all the way in then pull out and he continued to do that until I got frustrated and wrapped my legs around his butt and thrust myself forward so that he filled me completely. Danny started to move fast, then he slowed down to a torturous pace, then he sped back up to unbelievably fast. I started spasing and screamed Danny's name as I released. I felt Danny tense above me and I felt hm release. He tried to pull out but I stopped him.

He layed down next to me and wrapped his arms around me. I put my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat as he stroked my stomach. I realized his heart beat matched mine. I took deep breaths and let our matching heart beats lull me to sleep.

*** (No more sex scenes in this chapter! Just the rest of the honeymoon, the next chapter will be back in the U.S)

I woke up wrapped in Danny's arms and smiled. This is like a dream. No morning sickness. No waking up early for school. No hiding our relatonship. Just perfect. I looked up to Danny's face and smiled at how peaceful he looked. I ran my fingers through his hair and caused him to stir. I decided to tease Danny and pecked his lips once, then twice and I continued. I watched his face go from calm and peaceful to irritated and bothered. Danny grabbed the sides of my face and growled. Then crashed my lips down to his.