Chapter 11

Pink.

Plus sign.

Double lines.

Pregnant.

Im an idiot. I shouldve known I would get pregnant sooner than later. We never used protection. He always finished inside me. Im stupid. Im 18. Im in highschool. Im illegally dating my Macroeconmics teacher. And now. Im pregnant.

***

"Hey Jess, do you think you could skip school with me? Im not feeling too well." I had already called Zach and Kane so they were already on board.

"Sure babe. Whats wrong?"

"I will tell you when you get  here." I said bye and hung up. I felt sick again so I went to the toilet and let everything out. Morning sickness sucks. I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth for the thrid time. The first time was when I woke up. The secon time was when I smelled Danny's eggs and bacon breakfast and just now because I was just nauseous.

There was a knock on the door and I got up to answer it. I know I looked terrible. My ivory skin was sickly pale. My hair was wild. I didnt even care that my friends were seeing me in my family guy shorts and spongebob slippers. I felt terrible. And it was even worse because I knew I was about to tell them my biggest secret.

I answered the door and Kane was standing there. He saw me then pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head. "Sweetie, you look like you are going to cry and you are like my baby sister. Whats wrong? I dont like seeing you like this." I sobbed into his chest. He hugged me tighter and led me to the couch. "Sweetie, whatever it is. Everything will be fine." There was another knock at the door and Kane got up to answer the door and he came back with Zach and Jess in tow. They looked so concerned.

Kane came back and wrapped an arm around me. "Please tell us whats wrong." Kane pleaded. I sobbed again and looked up at the three concerned faces.

"Im so stupid." I said looking down into my lap.

"No you are not! Dont even think that! what made you think that?" Jess said coming to sit on my other side. "Did you and Danny fight?" I shook my head and let the tears run down my face.

"I got pregnant. I shouldve done something to prevent it and now its too late! Ive just ruined Danny's life!" I groaned crying more into my lap. Jess and Kane's mouth dropped open. And then the craziest thing happened. Zach started laughing. I glared at him. If looks could kill, I wouldve been in jail for murder..and pregnant. Thinking of jail and pregnancy made me shiver involuntarily.

"Why are you laughing? This is serious!" I screamed at him. He shook his head and sobered up.

"I know that you are scared sh*tless right now. I know that you think your life is over. Bit its not. That man looks at you with pure love every time he looks at you. He basically praises the ground you walk on. If something is wrong, he would go to hell and back to fix it. Its a matter of time before he wouldve married you. Hes probably just waiting until you get out of school. But the thing is, you love him just as much. You are 18 years old. A highschool senior and pregnant. And when you just cried to us, you mentioned none of that. You were scared for Danny. You just showed me that you, Danny, and your new baby will be fine." He sat back in his chair and smiled sweetly at me. As if he were proud of me.

I stood up and walked over to Zach. I sat in his lap and hugged him tightly. "Thank you." Simple. There isnt much you could say to him. I put all my emotions into those two simple words. I smiled and sat down next to Zach. I was going to give Kane and Jess some space to get to know each other. *wink wink*

We lounged around the house all day and watched all the movies I could want to see. We watched Thor because Chris Hemsworth is hot and Conan the Barbarian because Jason Momoa is hot. then we watched Remember Me and I cried like a baby then we watched The Hangover 2 because I felt like laughing. I got mad because I had to pee about 5 times per movie. How am I supposed to hide this at school? Ive slowly been gaining these symptoms for a week so I guess it was sometime in the week that I got with Danny in school.

The front door opened and we saw Danny walk in. He didnt look suprised to see anyone here. "I figured since you guys werent at school you would be here with Ari." He walked over and kissed me on the lips. "Are you feeling any better baby girl?" I hated lying but I couldnt tell him yet.

"Yeah, I feel better now. Probably just a passing stomach virus." I got a disapproving look from Jess but I shook it off. I need to tell him when Im prepared to tell him.

"Okay. Well Im going to go change." He walked out of the room and Jess scowled.

"You need to tell him."

"And I will. When I feel the time is right." I snapped. I just felt so irritable right now. I got up to pee for the fourth time in that hour. I know Jess wants to help but criticizing me or trying to decide when something is right is not the way to go.

I walked back in the room and saw Kane's arm wrapped around Jess' shoulders. That took my sour mood right away. I looked at Zach and then looked quickly at Jess and Kane. He caught it and started smirking. We knew it was a matter of time before they got together.

Danny came back out of the room and sat down then pulled me onto his lap. He hugged me and I laid my head on his chest. I breathed in his sweet and spicy smell and began to feel drowsy. I yawned and snuggled in deeper into Danny's chest. He kissed my forehead and I sighed in content. Then I was fianlly able to drift off into sleep.