Chapter 21

I woke up and almost hyperventilated. Im getting married today. The door opened and a little body started juming up and down on my bed. "Today you become my sister! Today you become my sister!" I laughed at how excited Lainey was. Then Jess walked in the room and took command over me. I mean she couldnt even wait til I fully woke up.

"Come on babe, time to start getting ready!" I looked at the clock and saw it was 7 oclock. 4 more hours to go until I become Mrs. Tate. Jess dragged me to the bathrrom at the hotel and filled the whirlpool bathtub with warm water. I stepped into the bath and soaked. Jess came back in the bathroom and poured salts in the tub to help me relax. I honestly didnt care that my best friend was looking in a tub where I was butt naked. I was too busy soaked in my thoughts. How would Danny look? Would he like my dress?

After having a meltdown in the tub, I got out and looked at the clock. 8 o clock?! I spent an hour in that tub? Crazy. Well, 3 more hours! I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I dried off then slipped on the lingerie that Jess had bought for me as a wedding gift. It was blood red and veeerrryy provacotive. The top was a see through lace bra that had a push up effect. My boobs were already pretty big plus the extra that came with being pregnant? Oh yeah, my boobs were looking good. Then there was the underwear. It was barel underwear. It was also see through and it was a thong.The only think that connected the thong was material about as thin as yarn. There was another piece to this to make into a nightie. It was a silk dress that stopped right at the end of my but. The whole outfit was sexy so Danny was getting a suprise tonight.

I walked out of the bathroom and Jess dragged me to a chair. She had it turned away from the mirror, so I wouldnt be able to see what they were doing. What if they messed up my hair? We had hired people for hair, but make up? We got Jess to do it. She needs to be a professional because her make up is perfect. The people doing my hair worked fast and they finished my hair quickly. I looked at everyone else and their hair was done. I had the bridesmaids' hair done in simple loose curls and they looked beautiful, especially little Lainey. I had to make her a bridesmaid, she was just too adorable. I even invited her to my bachelorette party but it was nothing bad. We just sat around watching movies for hours. I mena, what does it look like taking a pregnant person to a club or a bar?

Jess started my makeup and noticed she used a deep purple color to add in with the gray. I know my dress was only gray with some black but I felt the purple would look great. Jess finished then turned my chair to show me what I looked like. I gasped when I saw my reflection. I was gorgeous! My hair was done in a messy bun with some loose curls hanging out of it. The stuck an orchid in my bun so I matched with the flowers we were using. The inside of the orchids had purple so the purplish make up loked great. I jumped up and hugged Jess. She laughed and hugged me back just as type.

"Thank you so much Jess. You are a make up genius!"

"Youre welcome babe. You deserve it." I felt my eyes tear up and I started fanning my eyes to make the wettness go away. I looked at the clock. 9 o clock. 2 more hours til I get married!

"Come on guys. We need to get to the house." I put on my sweat pants and Danny's sweatshirt and I grab the bag that holds my clothes for later. After the wedding, me and Danny are leaving to go on the honeymoon but I have no clue where we are going, so I just have some jeans and my favorite sweatshirt. we pile into the car and drive to Danny's vacation home and go into the room that has all of our dresses. I look at my dress and everything hits me at once.

What if he doesnt want to marry me?

Am I pressuring him?

I feel terrible all of a sudden and I leave the girls clueless as I leave the room. I run into an empty room and lock the door and I call Danny. I need to make sure that he's doing the right thing. I love Danny with everything I have and I dont deserve him.