Chapter 26

I pulled up to school and walked up to the crew. I was wearing a tight long sleeve red shirt and a pair of acid wash pregnancy jeans. You didn't know there were such things as pregnancy acid wash jeans did you? "Hey guys, how was your day yesterday?"

"Good, I spent it with Kane."

"Alright, I just spent it at Hazel's house." I smirked at both their answers. Jess and Kane were almost inseperable and Zach and Hazel's relationship was bound to develop soon enough. 

"The weirdest thing happened to me yesterday. Ms. Fender was nice to me." I got disbelieving stares from everybody. "I know. Me and Danny think she was planning something. So we will see how today goes." 

"Yeah, there is definitely something fishy going on. Please be careful. She didn't get anything on you guys right?" I shook my head.

"No, I watched her the whole time." If she thought that she could be nice to us and then we just act like her best friend she was sadly mistaken. Even Granny was watching her. The warning bell rang and we all walked to first period. I walked into the classroom and saw a slip sitting on my desk. 

'Dr.Williams Office. 7:30' It was 7:15 now so I fgured I needed to leave soon. I waited another 5 minutes before I stood up and walked to the front. The teacher nodded and I continued to walk out of the classroom. I walked into the office and the secretary just nodded to Dr.WIlliams' office. I walked in and saw Danny already sitting there and I knew I was right about Ms. Fender.

"Hello Dr. Williams, Mr.Tate." I sat down in the chair and looked at Dr. Williams expectantly.

"Well I didn't want to see you here again but we have another accusation saying that you are married to Mr.Tate here." I sighed. Let the acting begin.

"Im just going to ask one question. Was it Ms. Fender?" 

"I cant answer that question. The person's name must be withheld." The slight widening of her eyes told me it was Ms. Fender.

"If it was Ms. Fender then you can't really believe it. She has flirted with Mr.Tate all year and he has turned her down all year. I have witnessed it. She always thought I was 'trying to take Mr.Tate from her' and she actually threatened me on two different occasions to stay away from Mr.Tate. Yesterday, she followed Mr.Tate from school and I know because Mr. Tate took me home yesterday. I was sick and didn't have a ride home. Since Mr.Tate knew where I lived he took me there and that's when we discovered that Ms. Fender had been trailing us the whole way." I took a deep breath and looked up at Dr.Williams innocently.

"So you are telling me that she threatened you and followed you?" I nodded my head and looked at Danny who looked slightly pissed off. Uh oh, I forgot he didn't know that she had threatened me. 

"Well there are some pictures and I need you to explain them for me." She pulled out three pictures that were taken yesterday. The first one was of Danny holding my bookbag and walking next to me and the second one was of Danny hugging and kissing Granny Willow and the third one was of me hugging and kissing Granny Willow. 

"Well, the first picture is obviously me carrying Ari's bookbag. She is clearly pregnant and her back was hurting. I didnt want her to hurt herself or her babies, so I offered to carry it for her. The second picture is of me hugging a woman named Granny Willow. She is a good friend of mine and thinks of me as her grandson."

"So why is she hugging Erica?" 

"Well, Erica wanted to be dropped off at a different location than her house and when she stopped at Granny Willow's home, I got out to greet my friend." Dr.WIlliams seemed to be watching us as if looking for a miscalculation in our story.