Chaper 8

Hey guys this is a new chappy! Comment vote do whatever readers do on here for the book! i would <3 feedback and ideas and stuff! So now...read away!!

************************************************************************************************************************

I dont know if Im more happy to be going home or more sad that home is the place that brought all of this on me anyway. Sure Im safe in the hospital, away from my newly drunken mother but the hospital reeks of fakeness. The hospital is so sterile and white and bright when all it holds is sickness pain and death. You say childbirth? Pain. So ha there is nothing good about hospitals.

"Babe, you ready?" I looked over to Danny and nodded. It seems that he has taken my name and simplified it even more to just plain babe or baby. I love the way it sounds coming out of his mouth. So velvety smooth, so perfect, so sexy, so-

"Ari baby?" I snapped out of my mini thought about Danny. If you havent told, I have feelings for Danny. Clearly, Im not going to act on them. Its enough he's one of my best friends but dating my teacher is off limits to me.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?" I looked at him confused. What could be wrong with me? Well other than some healing ribs and ankle but whatever.

"Yea."

"Okay you just spaced on me and I got a little worried." Oh so he noticed that. I smiled at him and grabbed his hand and kissed his palm. Thats like our new thing. When he gets worried or mad I kiss his palm to calm him down. Over these past few days, Danny has been stressing majorly about me. Its quite flattering but I dont like seeing him so stressed.

Danny looked considerably more relaxed after I kissed his palm and kissed my forehead. Just then Kane walked through the door and raised an eyebrow at us. I looked up at Danny and he shrugged nonchalantly but his eyes showed just how happy he really was.

Happy?

He was happy to kiss my forehead. What would happen if that was my lips? I cn just imagine. Danny's beautiful soft lips pushed against mine. His strong fingers running through my hair. He beautiful gray eyes turning dark from lust. I shivered at the thought which earned me a worried glance from Danny. I smiled at him and he smiled back. His smile was so perfect.

Wow. I sound soppy dont I?

"So what was going on just now?" Kane winked at me suggestively and I laughed.

"Nothing, Danny boy here just needed to relax."

"Hmm so now thats your job?" I winked at Kane and Danny rolled his eyes.

"Whatever Kane, lets get out of here." Danny signed all of my papers and led me to his car. Kane got in the passenger side and I got in the back and closed my eyes. I wasnt tired but I was in pain and figured that resting my eyes could help. After a little bit I felt the car stop and saw I was home. The door opened and my mom stumbled out. Drunk.

"Umm Danny, I will call you later and Kane I will text you later." I hurried out of the car and turned to wave and Kane and Danny. They looked at me worried but still drove away. I walked up to my mom and grabbed her arm before she stumbled.

"Who was that? You whore! You're such a slut! Is that where you have been this whole time?" she slurred. How much has she drank. I dragged her by her arm back into the house.

"Mom I was at the hospital!" She slapped me on the cheek and pushed me away.

"Dont you scream at me! I am your mother and you will listen to me!" My anger just boiled over. I needed Danny here right now.

"NO! You are not my mother! My mother would not put me in the hospital in the first place!" She punched me in the gut and I crouched in the fetal position to protect myslef. She started kicking me in my still healing ribs and I blacked out.