Chapter 39

April. The second to last month of school. My 7th month of pregnancy. The month of dreaded exams.

I was sitting in Danny's room doing my math homework. Ever since my false alarm last month, the socter's hae been telling me to take it easy so the principle came up with a plan, I basically spend the whole day with Danny! I dont know what Dr.Williams was thinking but she came up with the idea. Every morning, I got to my classes and pick up the work that I nedd then I just spend the day sitting next to Danny at his desk doing homework. When it's time for his class, I go to my normal seat but the other classes arent neccessary.

At first, everybody looked at me like I was an oddball. I mean, its not like you see a pregnant girl sitting behind the teacher's desk each day, but the classes eventually warmed up to me and now its fun. Danny's sophmore class is the best, though. They are just hilarious and speak of those devils, here they come now.

"Hey Erica! How's my kids doing?" Luke smirked at me and I sighed dramatically.

"Now, now Luke. You wouldnt want me to get my husband on you now would you? I dont think he would appreciate you taking the credit of impreganting me."

"Oh you know I can take him."

"Now can you?" The image of Luke trying to fight Danny is laughable. Luke wouldnt stand a chance. "Well I feel that Everett wouldnt like that but we will see. The week after graduation, you can meet Everett."

"Seriously?" I smiled and nodded.

"Well you better make sure he's ready for me." I laughed and glanced at Danny from the corner of my eye. He was trying to hide his smirk from us but I knew he was thinking the same thing I was, if only the knew.

"Okay, lets get started!" Danny clapped his hands and I went back to grading Danny's papers. When he finished giving his directions, he came and sat next to me. "So, Luke can take me now?" Danny whispered to me.

"Oh shut up. Luke is adorable." Danny gave me a dramatic gasp which caused some people to look up.

"Are you telling me that Luke here is taking my spot?" I tried to hold in my laughter and shook my head at Danny.

"You are too much for me babe." I whispered back before I went back to grading. I felt Danny's hand touch my butt.

"Yea, but you love me anyways." That, I do.

***

*Sigh* Its the last class of the day. "Hey Erica! How was class for you today?" Jess was smirking at me and I knew what she meant. Everyday she came in here and asked me the same question trying to insinuate I was having sex with my husband in school. That was only once!

"Well Luke tried to claim my babies and he said he said he could beat Everett in a fight." Jess started laughing.

"I gotta meet this kid. He's hilarious." I smiled at Jess and turned around to see Josh walking into the classroom.

"Hey Joshy!" I waved at him and he smirked at me. What's up with everybody smirking today?

"Joshy?"

"Yup! You are Joshy." I told him.

"Okay Mrs. Preggers." I narrowed my eyes at him and he just laughed. "Hows the husband doing?"

"He's doing good. He got threatened today by a sophmore." Josh started laughing.

"Who?"

"Luke Mitchell." Josh started laughing even harder. "Im so going to get him tonight."

"How?" He cocked his head at me.

"whats my last name, Erica?" Josh..Marshall? No. Josh...Michaels? No. Oh, duh!