Chapter 38

I just finished putting on my makeup and I looked in the floor length mirror in the bathroom. I put on my black, sequin,  floor length dress and grabbed my clutch. "Are you rea-" Danny's mouth dropped open and his eyes widened. "Damn my wife is fine." I laughed. His wife. I still havent gotten used to the title, but I sure did love it. I walked up to Danny and closed his mouth for him.

"Yes hun, lets go to the resturaunt." Danny helped me into the car and we drove to Bone's. I remember I had been there one other time and I fell in love with it. "So have you enjoyed your day so far?" Danny smiled and I knew I had been a success.

"Yes, I loved the redecoration of my classroom and lunch with Granny Willow is the best and now Im spending the evening with my friends and family. Thank you." I grinned at him. 

"Your welcome. You deserve it." And he did. This year, he saved me, loved me, spoiled me, protected me, and so much more. Some people might think we moved too fast but I think we are just fine and people can think what they want because me and Danny are staying together. We pulled into the parking lot and walked into the resturaunt hand in hand.

"Reservation for Tate?" 

"Are you Daniel?" Danny nodded and the waiter led us to a big table in the center of the resturaunt. We sat down, Danny at the head of the table and me next to him, and waited patiently for the waiter to bring us glasses of water. 

"Hey mo ghra, Im going to be right back, I have to use the bathroom." I smiled and kissed him lightly on the lips. I noticed two ladies, one was a ginger and the other was dirty blonde, sitting at a table close by and they were giving me dirty looks and 'whispering'. They clearly knew I could hear what they were saying.

"Ugh, how could that man kiss her? He is so sexy and she is so ugly and fat. I cant believe it." My hormones wouldnt let me leave it without saying anything.

"Excuse me ma'am." The woman smiled fakely at me.

"Yes? How can I help you?" The ginger answered me. She looked the fakest of the two.

"I would just appreciate it you could talk a little quieter. I understand you are jealous because Im with a very sexy man but I really dont want to hear your jealous banter." I smiled back fakely and turned back around quickly. "Oh and just saying, Im pregnant, not fat." I turned back around and saw Danny exit the bathroom. He sat back down and kissed my cheek.

'Did I miss anything interesting?" 

"Oh just some jealous whores." I figured they were listening and I was right.

"Who are you calling a whore?" The dirty blonde jumped up and said. I was wrong. I thought the ginger was fake but this girl was the definition of plastic barbie, only it made her look bad.

"Well I was just talking about two girls who called me fat when Im clearly pregnant just because they were jealous that my husband is sexy." Her face tunred red in embarassement when Danny shot up and eyebrow.

"So Im sexy, am I?" Danny asked me smirking. The question was directed to me but the ginger took it upon herself to answer.

"Oh yes baby, you are sexy. Come with me and let me show you a good time." She said biting her lip. Wow, straight slut move right there.

"One, dont call me baby. And two, I want you to think about what you just said. You dont know me from anywhere, yet you insult my wife, ask me to ditch her when she has done so much to make my birthday enjoyable, and you insinuate sex. Did I miss anything?" Danny had a way of making people feel dumb and inferior. It doesnt work on me but I find it funny when he does it to people who deserve it.