Chapter 15

"Oh my gosh, Erica is getting so fat." I heard Melanie say 'quietly'. She clearly wanted me to hear that. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Danny who was frowning in Melanie's direction. I turned to Jess amd started whispering loudly.

"Oh my gosh, did you hear about how that guy threw up in Melanie's mouth?" Absoulutley disgusting. which is probably why nobody was supposed to know. Her eyes widened and she chocked on air.

"Oh that is disgusting!" Jess said in horror. I was the only one who knew because I was at the party where it happened and I had accidentally walked into the room right when it was happening.

"You b*tch. How do you know that?" Melanie said walking over to me slowly with her eyes narrowed.

"Maybe you should lock the door next time. And dont get mad at me. If you would just keep my name out of your dirty mouth then I wont have to say stuff like that." She raised her hand to hit me and I didnt even flinch. Danny appeared next to her and grabbed her hand before she could slap me.

"Ms.Howie, I suggest you rethink about hitting Erica in my classroom again." Danny said coldly. His eyes had turned a dark grayish green and it made him look frightening. She shook her head quickly and Danny dropped her arm. When he turned to walk away Melanie pushed me hard and I hit the corner of a desk. I screamed out in pain and dropped to the floor holding my stomach.

Danny turned around  quickly and dropped to his knees by my side. He hesitantly raised my shirt to check my stomach. "I dont think we can hide it much longer." I nodded.

"They would find out anyway." Jess helped me stand and helped me back into the chair. The pain had subsided but I was still freaking out inside. What if something has happened to my baby.

"Huh, Im suprised it hurt so much with all that fat to protect you." All the pent up anger I had at Melanie was just released in one time.

"Im not fat you dipsh*t! Im pregnant and you better pray to god that my baby is fine becuase if not, you will regret ever meeting me." I said so venomously that Melanie took a step back.

"You're pregnant?" Melanie stuttered with wide eyes. I rolled mine.

"Gosh you really are an idiot. Yes, I am pregnant." I said slowly. The classroom was eerily quiet and everyone was staring at my exposed slightly bruised stomach.

"Whos the father?" Some random person asked. I turned to that direction of the classroom.

"You dont need to know that and dont try that she doesnt know crap because Im still dating the father." I said quickly because I already knew those rumors were coming.

"Hmm so why cant you tell us who it is?" Melanie sneered.

"What makes you think I would tell you anything! If you wouldnt see my pregnant belly then I would have told you anything anyway!" I snapped. SHe shut up quickly because its true. I wouldnt have told half these people if I had a choice.

"Look, this class is basically over. Nobody is going to be able to concentrate anymore. Ari, my office please." I nodded and walked in the office. I sat in Danny's desk chair and waited for him to come in.

When he came in he closed and locked the door then quickly dropped to his knees and started looking at my stomach again. "Im so sorry baby girl! I wasnt fast enough. The minute class is over, we are going to the clinic to check your stomach. I dont want to risk my baby girl or  my little angel." Danny said kissing my stomach.

"Danny it isnt your fault." I grabbed his palm and kissed it lightly over and over. "Danny you should go back out there now but can I stay in here?"

"Of course baby girl." He kissed me lightly on lips then left the office. I laid down on the couch and closed my eyes. I fell into a light sleep and waited until the bell rang.

After the bell rang, I waited an extra ten minutes just to see Danny packing up his stuff quickly and grabbing my bookbag. "Lets go."

"Wait, what about my car?"

"I got Zach to take it for you." I nodded then walked out of the classroom. When Danny was locking his classroom, Ms.Fender walked up.

"Hello Erica, Daniel." She looked at me suspiciously and then looked at Danny and furrowed her eyebrows when she noticed him carrying my bookbag.

"Hello Anna, look I would love to talk but I need to take Ms.Lane here somewhere. I was asked personally by her mother and I owe her a favor anyway." Ms. Fender still looked suspicious but she nodded.

"Okay well Daniel can I have your number to talk to you about something later?" She asked as she bit her lip. Danny sighed.

"No Anna, you can tell me tomorrow morning. Now, I got to go, goodbye." Danny pushed past and I waved quickly before I caught up with Danny. "Gosh she just doesnt give up. I cant wait til she meets my girlfriend so she can finally realize that Im off limits." Danny said smiling at me.

"I dont think she will get the hint then." I said laughing. Danny started laughing then started the car and drove to the clinic.

We arrived and Danny went to the desk to fill out the forms. He filled it out and suprisingly knew everything but my social security number. "How do you know so much about me?" I asked.

"I plan on marrying you so I need to know this stuff about you, baby girl." I blushed and Danny laughed quietly.

"Well I dont know stuff about you."

"I bet you know more than you give yourself credit for."

"I bet I dont."

"Whens my birthday?"

"August 16, 1991."

"Favorite color?"

"Green but it has to be a forest green."

"Allergies?"

"None."

"Now lets get creative. Blood type?"

"AB. I remember you saying you were lucky because you could get any type of blood." He looked impressed and slightly proud of me.

"See I told you. You do know about me." I kissed him lightly.

"I do but maybe I lied to keep you talking in that sexy accent of yours." Danny grinned.

"Erica Lane?" We looked over at the nurse and stood to follow.

***

We arrived home after getting some ice cream to celebrate our baby's normalcy. When we pulled up there was a giant moving truck and big bulky men moving the furniture in.

"Ooh new neighbors!" I exclaimed. I loved new people.

"Well we can meet them tomorrow. Tonight I just want to go take a bath with my baby girl and watch a nice movie." I smiled. That did sound relaxing. Sharing a tub with Danny could turn naughty really quickly but I had some control.

We walked through the door and walked straight to the bathroom. Danny turned on the water and slowly started stripping me down. When he finished he kissed down my neck and helped me into the water. Then he stripped and stepped in behind me. I relaxed against Danny's chest and closed my eyes as Danny stroked my belly.

"Hmm that feels good Danny." I said. He kissed my forehead and continued to stroke my belly as we relaxed. "When do you want to get married?" I randomly asked Danny.

"Whenever you want to."

"I dont want to risk your job so how about we wait til after graduation."

"Is my job the only thing holding you back from marrying me sooner?" I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"I dont want you in trouble or fired." He sighed and kissed my forehead.

"Baby girl, dont worry about my job. If you want, I will marry you tomorrow. The only thing we cant do is change your name in the school file." I sighed happily.

"Seems we are going to have a wedding to plan soon." Danny kissed my forehead and I laid back down on his chest and closed my eyes.

I was going to marry Danny soon. That is like a perfect dream come true!