Chapter 20

Daniel's POV:

She's not going to show up.

She doesnt want me.

I dont deserve her.

I love her.

Those are thoughts that went through my mind as I woke up this morning. November 15th morning. My wedding day. Im ecstatic. I cant wait to make Erica my permanent baby girl. Change her from Erica Lane to Erica Tate. Make her mine forever. I got out of bed and went to the shower. I imagined the look of Erica in her beautiful dress walking down the aisle towards me. Wanting me as much as I want her.

I stepped into the shower and took a deep breath as the hot water cascaded down my back. I relaxed in the shower and smiled at what is to come. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I rememebred how much it turned on Erica and I smirked to myself. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 7 o clock. 4 more hours to go.

The door opens and Kane walks in with just his boxers on and slightly damp hair. He came up to me and smacked my back lightly. "Im going to say this once man. Only once because I know you wont do it. I love you like a brother, you basically are my brother, but if you hurt Erica in any way, I will make it my goal to use every weakness I know against you to make your life a living hell. That girl has grown on me and is like my baby sister, so make her happy." I smiled at him and gave him a man hug. The fact that his speech actually scared the sh*t out of me told me he cared about her too.

"Well Danny, the girl is my baby sister, so if you hurt her, your a** is mine, you understand me?" I looked at Ant who was leaning against my doorway. He was smirking but the glint in his eyes told me every word he just said was true. I nodded and motioned for him to give me a man hug.

"I know you just got threatened twice but I dont care how much older you are, if you hurt her, you are done." I looked into Zach's eyes and saw pure seriousness. Man these guys cared so much about my girl. I know she will be okay if I cant be there some time. After we had our broment, (Bro + moment = broment..like how I did that XD) the guys left for me to get ready. I put on my blue Calvin Klein boxers and went to the mirror. I dried my hair with one of Erica's blow dryer. I usually feel this is degrading my manliness but today I would give up everything to look perfect for Erica.

After I finish drying my hair, I combed it back and lightly slicked it back, Not to the point where my hair looks greasy but enough to where it looked nice. Next, I put on Old Spice Belize because its Erica's favorite deoderant for me. Everything that she loves is what Im going to put on. I look at the clock, its already 8 o clock. 3 more hours.

I slip on my tux pants then put on my white button up and tuck it into the tix pants. I make sure the shirt is perfectly tucked with no bunching up or anything. Next I slip on my gray vest. I have no clue why my vest is gray but Kane just grabbed a gray vest at the tuxedo shop and smirked when I looked confused. I really hated the fact that I was basically the only person who didnt know what my beautiful wife to be was going to look like. Lastly, I put on my jacket. I left my room and was bombarded by people rushing to get last things over to the venue before we started. I walked over to the room my father was in and saw he was already dressed too. I went and sat down next to him to talk for a little bit.

"Dad, Im getting married today." He smiled at me and the wrinkles that appear when he smiles appeared around his eyes.

"I know son and I must say she is perfect for you. She doesnt take any of your crap and she loves you unconditionally. You are not going to find another girl like her. You were meant to marry her." I smiled at Dad and sighed.

"Im so happy she didnt want to wait. I dont know if I couldve waited til the end of the school year. Dad, I love her so much. I never thought I could marry somebody so soon but I cant imagine waiting any longer." Dad smiled proudly at me and patted my back.

"You are going to have a lot of problems to deal with when you go public but I believe you guys will be fine because you got yourself a fighter and a strong one at that." I sat with Dad for a little longer and just relished in the silence. I stood to leave and go talk to Mason but I looked at the clock first. 9 o clock. 2 more hours.

I got a phone call and saw it was Erica. "Hello?"

"Hi Danny." She sounded so weak and unsure and I definitely wasnt used to this shy Erica. I didnt like it.

"Whats wrong?" I asked almost immidiatley. If my baby girl had ny doubts or anythign I would end this wedding right now and wait til she was positive.

"Nothing, just Im scared and I miss you." I could have sworn I heard tears in her voice and it broke my heart. I didnt want her to be scared. I wanted her to be happy. This was her day more than mine. I could've done this with just the priest there as long as Erica became my wife.

"Oh baby girl, Im scared out of my wits and I miss you more. Are you sure you want to marry me?" I asked strained. I didnt want Erica to be pressured into marrying me.

"Are you having doubts because its okay if we w-"

"Baby girl, dont doubt that I want to say I do. Im lucky to have someone like you and if you arent ready then thats fine but dont think I dont want to marry you." She sniffed and I heard her take a deep breath.

"Dan Dan, I cant wait to marry you. I just feel like you are too perfect for me and that you are finally going to realize that you desrve more." My mouth dropped open. Did she really think this?

"Baby girl, everything you just said, switch it so that Im saying that. You are perfect in every way and I will never want anyone as lon as you are mine."

"I love you Dan Dan." I smiled. She sounded like a shy little girl and it was utterly adorable.

"I love you too Baby girl." I hung up the phone and walked into Mason's room. He was struggling with his tie. I laughed at how unlucky he was. Erica said she didnt want me in a tie, but wanted the groomsmen in ties. Her wish is my command. I laughed at Mason and fixed the tie for him.

"Thanks bro."

"No problem. I sat on his bed and looked up as I sighed. "Erica called worried that I didnt want to marry her. How could she possibly think that?" Mason came and sat down next to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Dude, you realize that one, your wife to be is a woman so she gets worried over nothing on her wedding. And two, you couldnt wait to knock her up so now she is a hormonal pregnant woman to add onto that." The way Mason put it made it sound so simple. It calmed me down.

"Thanks man, I needed that. Im just scared that she isnt going to want me." Instead of answerig, Mason just smiled at me and looked at me. "What?"

"I mean, its just that I never thought you would get married so soon and now you are and the girl is perfect for you. She even has you worrying that you are going to be stood up. Its obvious that you too are crazy about each other and excited to get married. I think its cute that you two are acting this way. I mean come on, I just used the word cute." I laughed and stood up. 10 o clock. Time to head to my vacation home to get married. 1 hour left.

I arrived at my vacation home and wasnt allowd upstairs because thats where Erica was. I was so tempted to sneak up the stairs but I didnt want to face the wrath of my mother or Jess. I saw Hazel and she looked beautiful in gray brides maid dress. It was a floorlength dress that was one shoulder. Right under the bust there was a black ribbon tied tied a big bow on the side. Then I saw Lainey. She was so adorable! Erica, being the sweetheart she is, added Lainey as a bridesmaid and had the same dress made in a tinier material. Then I saw Jess. Jess' dress was a short, knee length dress that was still gray and but instead was strapless and looked like a greek goddess dress. Absolutley stunning. Still she wasnt the person I wanted to see right now. Jess hugged me and kissed mycheek. As I looked closer at all the girls, I noticed they all had a smoky make up effect and it was beautiful. How I knew it was smoky, I have no clue. If all the girls looked this good, I could only imagine what my baby girl looked like. 11 o clock. Show time.

I met up with Kane, Zach, and Mason. Then Jess, Hazel, and Lainey met up with us. I walked out to the alter first and thought about how perfect this venue was. There were trees all around and then the trees just stopped for a little and the started again past the pond. So the trees formed a perfect aisle. I watched as Hazel and Zach walked down the aisle then Mason and Lainey and finally Jess and Kane. The calm, pleasant music stopped and the bridal march started. I saw Ant, and then I saw her.