Chapter 32

"Come on everybody! Time to shop!" I rolled my eyes at Ms. Fender's enthusiastically fake voice. The teachers decided to keep the same jobs for another day, so if I wanted to be by Danny then I had to go to the beach. That was not one of my choices for today and Jess felt bad so she decided to come with me. Kane tried to come, but we convinced him to stay with Danny and Hazel had a date with Zach at the beach too, so we told her to go. I didnt want her to miss her date for me.

We all left the lobby and started walking down the street. There was a strip mall really close by and I knew there were nice stores there. I just hoped I could find clothes that fit me.  We went and I saw the store Cato. They usually had nice stuff and they had a section for maternity so that was a plus for me. "You can go shop, Jess. You dont have to come in here with me."

"Its okay I will come with you." It was clear that she wanted to go to Rue 21 by her longing looks in that direction. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Go to Rue 21 and I will meet you there." I gave her a look that didnt leave any room for arguement. She needed to get over the fact that I almost drowned and enjoy the rest of her vacation without worrying about me. 

"Are you sure?" She looked uncertan.

"Yes, now go." I shooed Jess away and walked into the store. I was looking at the shirts and found a nice shirt that was a light brown and had a v cut. Then I found a maxi dress that was green, blue, and white. Then I went over to tthe shoes and found some really pretty sandals that were braided on the shoe part and was a pretty ocean blue.

"Wow, you sure are buying alot of stuff. Did your mother give you alot of money?" Now this woman knew good and well that I wasnt living with my mother.

"I have an unlimited credit card." I answered back shortly. I wasnt going to encourage this. I continued to look for things I like in the jewelry section and completely ignored Ms. Fender following me.

"Wow, how did you get one of those? Your mother must have a good job, right?" This innocent act was getting on my nerves.

"No Ms, Fender, my husband does." I turned back around and walked over to the cash register after grabbing a long chain and a some diamond studs. 

"Oh my gosh! Congratulations! How far along are you?" I smiled at the enthusiastic cashier. She looked to be around Danny's age and she had bright red hair and big brown eyes.

"Im 5 months and Im having twins." She smiled widely at me and started scanning my clothes.

"Thats so cool! If I may ask, how old are you?" 

"Im 18 and I turn 19 in a month." She nodded then gasped.

"Oh my, that ring is so nice! You're married?" I smiled to myself as I thought of Danny. 

"Yeah, he's great. I love him." I said wistfully. 

"I can tell hun. Can I see a picture of him?" I nodded and got out my Iphone and unlocked it and showed her my background which was a picture of me kissing Danny's cheek and him smiling into the camera. "Wow, no disrespect but he is fine!" I laughed at her. 

"I know he's a little sexy thing." She smiled at me and rang up the rest of my things.

"Your total is $60.23." I handed her my credit card and she rang it up. She whistled. 

"Platinum. Wow, you hit the jackpot with your guy." I laughed at her. Normal people would have thought she was weird or disrespectful but I just think this is her personality and I love it.  I grabbed my bags and waved at the eccentric cashier.

"Well it was nice meeting you. I hope to see you again. I will come back before I leave." I turned away and saw Ms. Fender standing by the door as if waiting to follow me. She needs a life. I brushed past her and saw Jess coming out of Rue 21 with a bag. Good timing. I walked up to her and we went to Victoria's Secret. Well I was dragged into the store. 

"Come on, we need to get you something sexy for that hubby of yours." I shook my head and laughed but Jess just kept dragging me. She made me try on a two piece set. The bra was a push up bras so it made my already big boobs even bigger. It was pink with black lace over it and the underwear was the same. The mini dress that came with it was black and see through and it stopped right below my butt. I must say, Danny had it in for him.

***

I was still up and it was 3 o clock in the morning. Uggh, I need sleep. I was bored so I went to the balcony to relax. I sat down and let the ocean take over my senses.

"Baby girl?" I turned and saw Danny sitting on his balcony. 

"What are you still doing up?" I asked him. He looked pretty bad. His eyes were red and his hair was disheveled. "Whats wrong?" I frowned and looked at him.

"Nothing. I was just worried about you today. I know you are okay but I just cant help but worry." He rubbed his hands over his face and I sighed.

"Hold on, Im coming over to your room." He just nodded and I got up to leave. I put on my flip flops and went next door. The door was already opened so I closed and locked it behind me. I walked out  to the balcony and sat in Danny's lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and  I leaned back into his chest. "Whats going to help you? I dpnt like to see you like this, worrying about me."

"The only way to fix this is to go public. Where I can hold you in my arms and kiss you and stroke your belly when I want." I sighed. This was taking a toll on me too.

"I know Danny boy. We just need to hold out for these next 4 months. They will fly by and you wont even know what happened." He kissed my forehead. We sat in silence for a couple minutes before I broke it. "I dont want to go back to Georgia." Danny  chuckled at me.

"Why not?" 

"Well, this weather is not winter weather. It feels great here and I dont want to go back to icy roads and cold temperatures." 

"Im sorry mo ghra. We have to go back, but I promise we will come back." I nodded. That was good enough for me. "So what do you want for your birthday?" Hmm. I dont know. What do I want? Lets see, I have everything I could ever want. I have a tablet, Im having kids, Im married, I have jewelry, I have an Iphone. I have a lot and Im very blessed.

"Matter of fact, I dont want anything, Danny boy. You have given me everything I could ever want." He hugged me tighter and we lapsed into another comfortable silence. I started drifting off to sleep. I mean, how could I not? I was in Danny's arms and the ocean was soothing in the background. "Danny?" I mumbled.

"Yes?"

"What does mo ghra mean?" I asked right before I was drifting. I felt a soft vibration in his chest and knew he was laughing. 

"It means 'my love' in Irish. " 

"I love you Danny boy."

"I love you more, baby girl."

************************************************************************************************************

Hope you enjoyed! Just a little filler chapter! Comment! Vote!

Love you guys! :P