Chapter 43

I finished applying my mascara and Danny wrapped his arms around me. "Today is the day, baby girl. Congrats." I turned around and kissed Danny hard. Before the kiss could get heated, the doorbell rang.  Danny pulled away and sighed as he walked out of the room to answer the door. 

"Oh my gosh! Danny you look hot in that suit!" I chuckled at Jess. She was obviously a little hyper active considering we were about to graduate high school today. 

"Jess I would appreciate it if you didnt flirt with my husband." I said winking at her as I hobbled into the room. SHe was right though. Danny was in a navy blue suit with a faint green shirt underneath to represent school colors and he looked yummy. Jess was in a tight navy blue dress with spaghetti straps and it looked really nice on her. She had her blue gown in her hand and had her extra cores sitting on top of her gown. I was in a green strapless dress that flowed down to my knees. 

DING DONG

I hobbled over and opened the door and saw Hazel standing there beaming at me. "WE FLIPPIN GRADUATE TODAY!" I laughed at her enthusiasm and hugged her. She was in a navy blue tight strapless dress. She looked beautiful too. Before I could close the door, Kane drove up and came out of the car looking great in his navy polo and dark jeans. 

"Hey baby Kane. You're looking sexy there." He winked at me and we laughed as he hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. 

"And you look stunning in that dress, Erica." I closed the door and we all went to the living room to talk before we got to the school. 

"So guys, how are you going to break it to the school that you two are together?" I looked at Danny before I looked back at Hazel.

"I mean, I dont know. We didnt plan it. I guess when they see Danny kissing me and rubbing my stomach, they will figure it out." I shrugged and Hazel just smiled. 

DING DONG

"Okay, thats Zach but my feet are already hurting so someone else got to get it. " Danny kissed my forehead before he jumped up to answer the door. He came back with Zach close behind. Zach was in a nice black suit with a navy shirt, he looked nice. 

"Well guys, its about time to go. Are you ready to graduate?" We all just smiled at Danny and stood up.

This is where high school ends and the rest of our lives begin.

***

"Welcome to Meadow High School class of 2012!" Everyone cheered as Dr.Williams smiled at us with a proud face. "Today these bright students graduate from high school and move on to the big world. Without further ado, I would like to welcome our valedictorian, Diana Simmons!" We all clapped for Diana. She deserved this. She was the smartest kid I have ever known and she studied her butt off. If you went to the library after school, she was there. 

Diana gave her speech and it was great. She basically said, we are ready for the new world and we can take on anything. "And I would like to introduce our saludatorian, Josh Daniels!" (A/N I know I gave him a last name but I cant remeber it and I really dont want to go back and check! :P)

Yup, Josh was our smarty pants. He may have been the athlete but he was nice and very studious so he deserved it just as much as Diana. He gave his speech and it was nice. It was about his years in this high school, the teachers and the students and how he was going to miss everybody. He even talked about our incident at Panama City and his speech made me cry. 

I wiped my eyes and Dr.Williams walked back up to the podium. "Now, the time everyone has been waiting for. Diplomas." A teacher with a whole bunch of rolled diplomas walked up and stood next to Dr.Williams. She handed her the first one. "Ebony Abbott." Ebony stood up and went to the front and shook her hand.