Chapter 42

"Dress shopping time! Let's go!" I rolled my eyes at Hazel. It was usually Jess that was overly excited like this but now it was Hazel. Jess was just leaning against her car with an amused look on. We all walked into the boutique and started looking around.

"Hello ladies. Is there anyway for me to help you?" We turned around and when the lady saw my belly her eyes widened and she got a disappointed look on her face. "Um ma'am, do I need to show you the plus size dresses?" 

Oh no, she did not just say that.

"No, Im fine. Im pregnant, not fat." I rolled my eyes at the woman. The nerve of people theses days. I knew I was going to get trouble with people because Im going to be a teen mom but my story isnt normal so they are clearly judging me.

"Well, you shouldnt be pregnant anyway." I heard her mumble and I was about to explode on this woman when I heard a silky deep voice behind me.

"She isnt worth it, babe." I calmed down and turned to Danny and kissed his lips.

"What are you doing here?" I cocked my head to the side and smiled at him.

"Oh, is my prescence unwelcomed?"

"Oh shut up." I said laughing. Danny smirked and threw his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into his side.

"Well, we were about to go to the tux shop and saw you guys when you passed and I saw the tell tale signs of you getting upset so I came to stop it." He kissed my cheek again before he waved at hazel and Jess then left the store. I turned back and saw the worker completely dazed and staring at Danny's retreating back.

"I know he is gorgeous but I would appreciate it if you stopped staring at my friend's husband." She snapped out of it and put two and two together.

"You're married?" I raised my eyebrow at her and showed her my left hand. I wiggled around my fingers to stick it in her face that I was married to that greek god that just walked out of the store. "Oh, Im sorry for my behavior earlier. It was wrong." She quickly turned to walk away and I shook my head and started browsing through the racks of dresses.

I found about 3 that I really liked (and that fit over my giant stomach), Jess found 5, typical, and Hazel found 2. We walked over to the dressing room and each walked into a stall and decided we would come out together to decide. "Okay guys! Ready to the first dress?" I asked them through the stalls. "Okay, one, two three, go." We all walked out and looked gorgeous. Jess was in a beautiful green knee length dress that had a plunging neckline. Hazel was in a black princess ballgown with a sweetheart neckline. She looked stunning. I was in a red maxi dress that had a low  v neck. My swollen boobs made the dress look good but I didnt really like it. 

"Okay, I love this dress! This is it!" I smiled at Hazel and nodded. She did look great in the dress and I knew Zach was going to love it. 

"You do look gorgeous. Zach is definitley going to love this." I looked at Jess. She looked good, but this wasn't really her style. 

"I love your dress too Jess but do you really like it?" She shook her hed and I nodded. I knew she wouldnt want the dress.

"This isnt really a 'me' dress." Me and Jess are too in tune. 

"Erica, your dress is so pretty but I think I like the other blue dress better though." I was going to try that one on next. The dress was a blue grecian dress that went down to my toes. It had sequins under the stomach area and on the strap. It was pretty. We tried on the other dresses.

"Hey Jess are you ready?" 

"Yea." We came out of the waiting rooms and shpwed Hazel who was sitting in the chair by the waiting rooms. 

"Oh Erica. That is the dress." I nodded and completely agreed with her. I pulled out my phone and texted Danny.

Me: Hey Danny boy. Get a blue tie! :)

Danny boy: Light or Dark?

Me: Umm dark but not navy blue.

Danny boy: Okay :)

I looked over at Jess and I saw her grinning in the mirror. She found her dress too. She looked stunning. She was in a white mermaid style dress. It had one strap that had flowers traveling from the sttrap all the way to the slit of the dress. The slit start about midthigh and it made Jess' legs look spectacular. 

"Jess! You look great!" Hazel took the words right out of my mouth. 

"Yea, this is definitley the dress." 

***

"Babe, your finals grades are here!" I perked up and tried to get up on the couch. It was highly frustrating that I couldnt get up. 

"Danny! I need help!" Danny walked in the room and put one hand in mine and the other behind my back. Danny kept his hand in mine as we walked to the kitchen. I grabbed my granola bar and started snacking on it while he opened the envelope with my grades in it. 

"Okay, so what grades do you want to hear first?" 

"Chemistry, then math, then macro, then spanish, then english, then home ec."

"Okay, well in Chemistry, you got a 87." My eyes widened as I looked at Danny's smiling face. I thought I was going to barely scrape by but I almost got an A! "In math, you got a 89. In Macro, you got a 96, which was the highest in all my classes." He kissed me then looked back at the paper. "You got a 92 in Spanish, a 95 in english and a 98 in home ec." I smiled and Danny hugged me. "You did great baby girl."

"Thank you." I smiled and kissed Danny. The kiss quickly got hot and we were soon tasting each other with our tongues. I started reaching for Danny's pants but he stopped me. 

"Not tonight, baby girl. You know we cant do anything until little Naomi and James are out. If I go any farther tonight I wont be able to stop." Danny was pleading with me and I sighed and stood up. I held my hand out for Danny and he grabbed my hand and I led him to the bed room. I stripped into my underwear and got in the bed while Danny stripped to his boxers. I curled up into Danny and closed my eyes.

"Night night Danny boy."

"Night Babe."

************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys!! I know this chapter is just as boring as the last one..sorry about that :( Well next chapter is graduation!!!!! Arent you guys excited? Umm I will deal with Ms. Fender in the next chapter too. I cant wait to write it!

Vote! Comment! Hope you enjoyed!!

Love you guys! :P