Chapter 40

GUYS!!! I DONT KNOW IF YOU REALIZED BUT THIS IS CHAPTER 40!!!!! THANKS FOR FOLLOWING ME THIS FAR!!! :P

*********************************************************************************************************************

"Can all seniors please report to the auditorium. I repeat. Can all seniors report to the auditorium." I looked up from grading Danny's papers and gave him a questioning look. He just shrugged and told everybody to go the auditorium. When everyone had left, he turned to me.

"I wonder whats going on." I shrugged and waddled to follow the rest of the seniors to the auditorium. The room was already packed by the time I got there and I noticed Jess waving for me to come over to them. Danny helped me get past all the kids without hurting myself and then went to the back to lean on the wall. We waited a couple more minutes before Dr.WIlliams came to the stage.

"Hello Class of 2012!" A bunch of people started cheering. FInally, we were going to be done with high school. "Settle down." The crowd stopped cheering and Dr.WIlliams continued. "As you know, graduation is coming up. This year the school board decided to try something new." I remeber them briefly talking about the date being moved up to an earlier date. "This year, graduation will be on May 9, which is 2 weeks before school is out. You still have to show up but you will no longer be studnets of this highschool." The auditorium broke out in cheers and Dr.Williams smiled and walked off the stage.

"So that means that you and Danny will be able to go public before school is out." Wait, Hazel is right. That does meam that we can go public before school is out.

"Oh my gosh! Hazel you are so right!" Jess started squealing and bouncing around. I swear she is more happy for me than I am. I stood up and Zach helped me pass all the rowdy kids and I walked over to Danny.

His eyes were sparkling and he had a big grin on so Im guessing he was thinking the same thing that we were. After Danny had rounded up his class, we walked back to his room and he let everyone just sit and talk for the rest of the period. "Hey Ari, you know what this means right?"

"What?"

"I can be your date to prom." I grinned. This is perfect, I get my husband as my prom date.

***

I kissed Danny and walked outside to meet Jess. "Bye Danny boy. We are going to that cafe to study for your exam." He smiled and shook his head.

"Why would you go somewhere else to study when you have the teacher right at home?" I smiled.

"Well them doesnt that mean the teacher is still going to be here when I get back?" I rose my eye brow ad Danny smirked.

"Why yes, that does mean the teacher will be here when you get back." I blew Danny another kiss and I sat down in Jess' passenger seat. She was just staring at me, smiling.

"What?" She kept smiling but she turned on that car.

"I just think you two are the cutest couple in the world. And you both seem so happy. I hope me and Kane will be like that." Wow, she was serious about Kane. Thats nice to know.

"I think you guys will be just as happy as me and Danny." I smiled at her. I mean, her and Kane were basically a match made in heaven.

"Thanks." The rest of the way to the cafe is in a comfortable silence until we get there. My favorite song Starry Eyed by Ellie Goulding came on.

"Jess! Dont turn off the car yet!" Dont you hate when your favorite song comes on right when you get to your destination? "Handlebars and then let go, let go for anyone-" Jess cut off the car right when I was getting into the song and she busted out laughing. "So not cool Jess!" We got out of her car and met with Zach and Hazel in the big comfy couches. We all pulled out our books and started studying for Macroeconomics since that was the first final.