Chapter 29

Last year, I thought I would be partying right now. Getting drunk out of my mind. Dancing with random guys, maybe finding a cute one to make out with. I never imagined I would be pregnant with twins and married to the greatest man who ever lived! Me and Jess were trying on dresses for the New Year's Party tonight. One of Mason's friends were holding it, so we were going. It was a little calmer than the normal party so we figured it  was safe for me to be there. It was a little more formal though so we had to be in dresses.

"Do you like this dress?" I looked over at Jess who was in a tight pink dress that stopped about mid-thigh. It was cut out on the sides and the conplete back was out. Ehh, I didnt really like it.

"No offense because it looks good on you, but you look like a slut." Jess shrugged and went back in the dressing room. We decided that I would judge when she was trying on and she would judge when I was trying on. I had my big pile of dresses just waiting next to me. It's not like I was excited for the dress anyway. Im going to look like an inflated balloon.

"How about this?" Jess came out in a black dress that came to the knees. It had a low neck and you could basically see her boobs but it was still classy. I liked it.

"I think this is it." She sighed in relief.

"I was hoping you said that. I actually like this one." Jess gave the worker all the other dresses and put her dress on the chair next to her. I walked into the dressing room and tried on the first dress. Nope. I can already tell its not for me. First off, its a brown dress and I dont look good in brown. Secondly, the dress had no shape. Fine Im pregnant but I would like to show off something. I put on the second dress and fell in love. It was a lilac colored dress and it was knee length. It was tight everywhere but the stomach area. The dress had a low V' neck and I loved it.

"Whether you like it or not, this is the dress I'm getting!" Jess laughed and stood up. "Now, I may have gotten this thing on, but getting it off is a totally different story." I said sighing. My stomach was getting big. I couldn't even see my feet anymore when I was standing!

"Alright Baby momma, let's get you out of this dress." 

***

We walked out of the store and walked to the food court. I went to Bourbon Street and got fried rice and bourbon chicken, and orange chicken. Jess went to Great Wraps and ordered this wrap that was completely LOADED. It could barely roll to form the wrap shape. We sat down at the table and I started eating. I was talking to Jess but this woman kept giving me dirty looks and it was bothering me. I decided to just ignore it, but I was tired of it.

"Excuse me, ma'am, is there a problem?" I asked her. She walked up to us and gave me another dirty look. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Yes, there is. It's young people like you who are polluting our world. You should be ashamed of yourself that you got yourself pregnant. I bet your parents are ashamed of you." Did this woman seriously just come at me talking about what a disgrace I am? And she talks about my parents she doesnt even know?

"EXCUSE ME, ma'am, but I am not ashamed of myslef. I am very happy that I'm pregnant. If you actually looked close enough you would see that Im MARRIED." I raised the rings into her face. "My father is not ashamed of me, he is very happy for me. You need to watch how you come at people when you don't know the full story." The woman rolled her eyes and stormed away from our table. I looked at Jess' shocked and angry face.

"The nerve of some people." I shook my head in agreement and stood up.

"Let's go. That woman really ruined the mood for me." Jess nodded and we walked to the car in silence. When we got back to my house, we unloaded our bags and walked inside. Danny and Kane greeted us, but immidiatley noticed our pissed off moods.