Chapter 23

"So, how was the honeymoon, Preggers?" I scowled at the nickname Jess gave me. We were moving pillows into the new house. Pillows?! Danny wouldnt let me carry anything more than like 2 pounds. If I tried to sneak and help he appearred next to me with an amused face on and held his hands out for the box.

"The honeymoon was great! I just wish we would have been able to meet little Mia and see Marco again!" Jess looked utterly confused and slightly amused at my sudden excited disappointment. (Weird right?)

"Marco? Should I be worried?" I turned around and hugged Danny. I kissed him and started to smirk at Danny.

"Are you seriously worried about Marco? Well, maybe you should because Marco is seriously hot." I could tell Danny wasnt taking it seriously but he faked hurt.

"We just got married and you already have eyes for someone else?" I guess Danny was pretty convincing because Jess and Kane looked shocked.

"Yea, he's hot. Slightly Irish. And can I let you in on a secret?" Danny leaned in to me and I fake whispered. "Im carrying his babies." Jess and Kane's face burst into smiles as they realized it was just a joke.

"Oh Ricki, you scared me for a second. I was afraid of what went down in Italy." We all laughed and finished unpacking thr truck. Well, I finished unpacking pillows.

***

I plopped down on the bed and sighed as I kicked off my shoes. I may have been carrying pillows and light stuff all day but just standing was taking a toll on my feet. I took off my shirt and jeans and traded it for a black tank top and black and red plaid shorts. I relaxed on the bed and the bathroom door opened.

"Yum." I said looking Danny up and down and thought about ripping his towel off.

"Mrs.Tate are you checking me out?" Danny walked to his dresser and slowly dropped his towel. I stared at his perfect butt and thought about making him turn around.

"Why yes, Mr.Tate Im checking out my very fine husband. What would make me very happy is if my fine husband would turn around and get in this bed now." Danny turned around and raised an eyebrow.

"Me?" Danny asked innocently. I beckoned Danny over with my finger and bit my lip. Danny's eyes darkened and he stalked to the bed like I was his prey. Danny crawled to me until he was over me. He kissed me and bit my life to make me open up my mouth. I refused and flipped Danny so that I was sitting in his lap and he was lying down.

"Not tonight, Danny. Im in control." Danny's eyes grew wide for a second and then darkened more in lust.

"Your wish is my command." I kissed Danny hard and bit his lip for entrance. He opened for me and I smirked. This is going to be a fun night.

***

I woke up to Danny trying to sneak out of the bed. "Mmmm Danny, have a nice day at work." We decided that since I was 'sick', then I shouldnt come back the same day as Danny, but I didnt feel like missing the whole day, so he agreed to let me come at lunch time.

Danny kissed me on the lips quickly then went to the bathroom. When he came out he was fully dressed in a light blue dress shirt, black slacks,  navy suspenders and his black framed glasses. He looked sexy. "Looking good Mr.Tate." I said winking at Danny.

"Why thank you, Mrs.Tate." Danny smiled a breath taking smile then walked out of the room. I hear the front door open and I scream out to Danny before he leaves.

"Bye Danny, see you at lunch! Love you!"

"Okay! Love you too, baby girl!" I heard the door close and I went to the kitchen to get some food. I went in and found my favorite cereal, Cap'n Crunch. I took the biggest bowl I could find and went to the tv. I found my favorite show, Criminal Minds, and started eating.

It was a marathon! I started watching Criminal Minds at 7 o clock in the morning and didnt finish until 11 oclock. I went to take a shower and found one of the dresses I bought in Italy. I left and stopped by the supermarket and Subway. I was hungry which is why I wanted Subway but as it got later and later in my pregnancy I needed more and more food.

I showed up to school and saw we had 20 minutes left of lunch. I went to Danny's class in time to see Ms.Fender jump in his lap and kiss him. Jealousy coursed through me but I held back. I needed to see how Danny would deal with this. Its not that I didnt trust him, because I trusted him with my life, I just needed these hoes to get under control.

Danny pushed her off and she landed on the floor. "What the hell is f*cking problem, Anna? Im married! Happily and I dont want you! I never did! You have caused me problems all year and its really pissing me off! If you dont leave me alone, you will wish you did." Danny's threat was so intimidating that I shivered. I didnt shiver in scaredness or disgust, I thought it was sexy.

Ms.Fender stood shocked on the floor and I slightly hobbled in and sat at the desk like nothing happened. Ms.Fender was still here, so I calmly got out of my seat and helped her stand. I walked her to her classroom and I came back to Danny's classroom. I closed and locked the door, then grabbed my food and walked over to Danny's desk. I sat down in his lap and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Im so sorry you saw that baby girl." Danny said in my hair. I leaned back into his chest and smiled a little.

"Its okay. I think your scary side is sorta sexy." Danny chuckled and we enjoyed lunch in a comfortable silence. I kissed him goodbye and gathered my stuff up as the bell rang for the next class. I turned to Danny and blew a kiss to him before I left and went to my first class of the day.

***

I walked into the classroom with Hazel and Jess and brightened as I looked at Danny's smiling face. "Hello, Mr.Tate. I heard you got married this weekend, congratulations." I said winking and smiling.  I could only imagine my wedding and honeymoon again. 

I slightly waddled to my seat and slowly lowered myself to the chair. For being only 4 months my stomach was really big and it was really problematic at school. "Well thank you, Ari. Im sure Elaine would be happy to hear you said congrats. And are you are alright?" Danny saw me wince but it was actually our babies kicking.

"Yea! They're kicking! Wanna feel?" Danny's eyes lit up and he gently placed his hand on my stomach. The babies immidiatley reacted and started kicking Danny's hand. "The babies sure know their daddy." I muttered. Danny smiled at me but snapped his head up as if his trance was broken.

"Did you say 'they'?" I looked over at Diana who was looking at me with wide eyes. I nodded and smiled brightly at her, then started rubbing my belly.

"Yea, Im having twins." She smiled back at me.

"Oh my gosh! Thats so exciting! Do you know what the sexes are?" 

"No, Im only 4 months." She smiled at me as the bell rang. A minute after the bell rang, Melanie came in the classroom with her head held high.

"Oh, Erica decided to show up today." I rolled my eyes at her. She's so immature.

"Yea Melanie, you just  wanted me to endanger my babies and give you the flu." I said sarcastically. Some people snickered and Melanie scoffed and went to her seat. 

"So Mr.Tate how was the wedding?" Melanie asked Danny sweetly. I rolled my eyes. I knew she wouldnt have asked if she knew who his wife was.

"Oh it was great. Im just glad Im finally married to her." Danny looked at me then winked. I heard a couple girls sigh.

"Where did you take her for the honeymoon?" I looked over at Jess. She was smirking at Danny. Of course she knew since she thought we were fighting over Marco.

"I took her to Italy. Turns out shes always wanted to go."

"Awww that so sweet." It just came out of my mouth before I could stop it. Danny looked at me clearly amused and I just shrugged slightly embarrassed.

"Well, all I can say is that you guys are in for a suprise when she comes to graduation." The class broke into a collective whisper and I just smirked. Oh that is going to be one hell of a day.