Chapter 19

Mini Sex scene..Not too long because I dont want this story to get away from being relatively PG-13 :D

**************************************************************************************************************************

I get out of the bed and get in the shower. I let the hot water run down my body and I relax under the spray. I feel arms wrap around me and I sunk into Danny's chest. We soap eachother and wash off the soap. I feel Danny get excited and he tried to move it from my back before I feel it but its too late. I grab his hard on. I stroke slowly at first, Danny moans and nips my shoulder. I start to speed up and slow down and danny bucks his hips in pleasure. I continue to stroke Danny, then speed up and kiss him hard. I dont break the kiss until I feel Danny release in my hand.

"Baby girl, you didnt have to do that." Danny said breathlessly.

"I know but you have been taking care of me so much its time for me to take care of you." I resoap Danny again then we get out of the she shower. Danny dries me off slowly, then dries himself. I put on some stretchy pants and a sweatshirt. Boring and shapeless. Danny put on a sweatshirt and some black jeans. He looked delicious. You could make out his broad shoulders in the sweatshirt and Danny's butt was perfect.

"Like what you see?"

"Yes I do!" I said smacking Danny's butt. He laughed then chased me around the room before cornering me and having an intense make out session. We had to stop or we'd be late for our appointment.

We got into Danny's car and drove to the clinic. We were going to the town over to have a ultrasound to check that everything was fine. We arrived at the clinic and got out. This time, I filled out the paperwork. Danny always does it but I beat him to grabbing the papers and stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed but allowed me to fill out the papers anyway.

"Erica Lane?" We followed the nuse to the back room and waited for the doctor to come in. Once again, we had the gay docotr who loves to gawk at Danny. I thought 'what the heck' so I made him the doctor for my baby too. He came in smiled at me, then gave Danny a once over. For the first time this whole time, Danny noticed the doctor.

"Why is the doctor looking at me like that, baby girl?" Dany whispered in my ear when the docotor, Dr. Troy, turned around to get the gel.

"This is the first time you've noticed this. He checks you out and basically eye rapes you. Its just that everytime we've been in here I was hurt, so you were too bus focusing on me." I giggled and kissed his nose. When Dr. Troy turned around, Danny fidgeted in his chair and moved away when Dr.Troy leaned in to put the gel on my stomach. It took all my energy not to bust out laughing.

All of a sudden we heard a fast heatbeat that sounded irregular. I looked at Danny worried and he had the same face on. Danny seemed to forget about his discomfort with Dr.Troy because he turned to see Dr.Troy grinning at the screen. "Doc, is the heartbeat supposed to be so fast?"

"No sir, it isnt."

"Then why are you smiling?!" I yelled at Dr.Troy. Something could be wrong with my baby and he is grinning. I should slap the crap out of him.

"Well, one baby's heartbeat shouldnt be this fast, but its perfectly normal for two babies." My mouth dropped and I looked at Danny whose face mirrored mine. Twins? I looked at the screen and saw the outline of my little babies. I felt the tears escape my eyes and I felt Danny's hand wipe them away. I looked over at him and saw him smiling as one tear escaped his eye. I kissed it away, then looked back at the screen.

Dr.Troy left the room for a moment to print our ultrasound and I turned to Danny. "Wow sir, you got some powerful sperm." I said winking at Danny. He started laughing. It was a sweet, happy, melodical laugh. I hoped I would hear that more because I love the sound of it. "Oh my gosh! We get to tell everybody tonight!" Tonight, we were having a family dinner, which meant people we considered family. So, Ant, Jess, Zach, and Hazel were coming with me while Danny had his parents there, Mason, Kane, and Lainey.