Chapter 3

"Annika puttar,you are staying back for dinner right?",enquired dadi.Before Annika could reply it was Rudra who answered on her behalf,"Of Course she is,hai na bhabhi,oops didi".
"But Saahil,.." before Annika could complete her sentence it was Shivaay who interrupted her this time."But Saahil is with Chanda right,I'm sure he is fine and can manage,there's no problem with you staying back"
Rudra fake coughed at Shivaay's statement,but immediately Shut himself up after receiving a glare from Shivaay.

All of them settled themselves for dinner,while Shivaay made sure that Annika sat beside him,not that Annika minded that!

      They've always had an unspoken relation,it just kept growing deeper by each day or maybe every minute.Shivaay really didn't care about Annika's lineage anymore,he have thought about it over and over again and he came to a conclusion that it was Annika's work and skills that made her who she is today,and not her surname.

He was somewhat impressed with Annika's skills and hardworking nature,but he's a bheegi billu when it comes to verbally expressing things.There's something inside his heart for Annika,but then he was too dumb to realise that,the same goes with Annika.

  As they sat for dinner,everybody got engrossed in their talks.Whilst all of them were busy discussing about something or the other,It was Annika who whispered softly to Shivaay,hence initiating a conversation between them,"I didn't knew that the great SSO was paying attention to my talks".Shivaay raised an eyebrow at that,"What do you mean?",asked Shivaay

"Well you heard my conversation about Saahil's whereabouts with Rudra earlier,didn't you?"

"Is that a crime Miss Annika?",asked Shivaay with a wink."Not really,Mr.Shivaay!"Annika answered back in the same tone,matching Shivaay's wink.
▪▪▪
As usual Shivaay offered to drop Annika back home and this time she didn't think twice or hesitate.The drive to Annika's house was quite.Well,Annika being Annika couldn't stand the silence for quite long and started light conversations with Shivaay about nothing in particular.

Shivaay stopped the car outside her house,Annika was about to get out of the car,when Shivaay stopped her.

"Annika,wait!I'll come and pick you up tomorrow,we can got to office together tomorrow",Shivaay said scratching the back of his neck.
"Oh ,No no billuji,you don't have to do that,I'll get there by my own".

"That's alright Annika,I'll pick you up,you are not any other employee to me,you're special,I mean,after all you are my family's favourite and not to forget Dadi's strict orders about you not being a 'normal employee'!,so you deserve that special treatment,don't you?",said Shivaay with a pleasant smile.

Annika smiled back at him and mumbled a "fine".

"See you tomorrow then,bye billuji"

"Bye Annika,good night."

Do read this:-
Thanks for the overwhelming response!I'm super happy!
So people,do let me know if you guys have any requests about any specific scene or anything,I'll try penning that.You may take it as my way of thanking you people for the lovely response!'I'll try writing all of your scenes in bits and parts if there are any.
I'VE TRIED MY BEST AND GAVE THREE UPDATES IN A DAY (I can't believe it),SINCE IT'S MY FIRST DAY AS A WRITER AND ALSO I DIDN'T HAVE LECTURES TODAY,SO I TOOK A BREAK FROM STUDIES FOR A DAY AND ENDED UP WRITING FICTIONS(weird,I know😂).I'll try updating regularly,maybe in a pattern of one update a day!
Also,be ready people,Shivaay and Annika will soon be Shivika!But don't worry,I won't rush anything,I'll give them their sweet time to cope up! :) Let's see!
Do let me know about the chappy! ;)
Lots of love!❤