Chapter 6

"How lovely is your cabin Shivaay,the best part is this magnificent view",Annika said as he stood near the glass wall that gave an entire view of the city.

"Well,our cabins are somewhat same,your cabin's got more of your touch in it,that's it.I myself made sure that your cabin looks no less than mine,you know.",said Shivaay as her went and stood besides Annika.

"I know Shivaay,this is like too much,I mean,you are the CEO of Oberoi Industries,and me,I'm just mere-.."

Shivaay interrupted her ,"Annika,we've talked about this,let's not start again,ok!?.Also,there's nothing for you to feel bad about,your cabin is not as extravagant as mine,it's a section of mine,nothing big,I knew that you would straight away refuse,if I would have made it a different section,so relax and also,you're special."

"Not extravagant???!,you gotta be kidding me,your kanji aankhein needs a checkup.!",said Annika.

"Annika,there's absolutely no need to fight about this matter,infact I wanted you to be happy,but looks like you really don't care about my efforts for you.",Shivaay said with a fake sad look on his face.

"Nakhre noor jaha ke",Annika muttered."Fine,but tell me one thing billuji,how come you managed all these things in a day,I mean all of these",asked Annika.

"Well,I already had this space attatched to my cabin from the very beginning,I never really used it tho.But when Dadi proposed about you working for our company,I thought why not use this space,it really didn't need any renovation,all I did was the interior work.I got the designers to do their work in a span of one and a half day,you know perks of being Shivaay Singh Oberoi",Shivaay stated with his signature hair flick.

Annika rolled her eyes at that.

"Teekh hai,teekh hai.Zyaada tadi madh maariye",Annika stated.

Annika's phone rang at that very moment,it was Dadi.She answered the call that very moment,excitement clear on her face.Shivaay smiled at her behaviour and walked towards his chair.He was checking his mails,he could hear Annika say words like "kidkithod,tadi,beautiful" and so on.She was talking about the office,and how beautiful it is.

"Yes Dadi,billuji did everything so perfectly,mujhe koi takleef nahi hai",Annika reassured Dadi before ending the call.

Shivaay raised an eyebrow at that,"Excuse Me,what do you mean by that?",asked Shivaay.

Annika gave him a toothy grin as Shivaay approached her.
Before Annika could reply,there was a knock on the door,and a man in formals entered the cabin.

Shivaay gave her a look before turning towards the man."Well,Annika,this is Mishra.And Mishra,Annika",Shivaay introduced them to each other.

Annika gave Mishra a warm smile which he returned.I'm sure you've heard of him before,Annika."Shivaay asked Annika.

"Of course ,is he not that poor soul who is forced to witness your wrath everyday.I've heard Rudra talk about him,this was his exact words.",Annika whispered soflty so that only Shivaay could hear.

"Annika",Shivaay gave her a stern look.

"Well,Mishra will be helping you regarding your work Annika.He'll give you all the required informations",Shivaay stated as he settled himself on his chair.

Annika nodded at that.

"You may leave now Mishra,you can join Annika in her cabin after a while,also,mail me
those Saraswathi Steels report sheets",Shivaay ordered in a very authoritative tone.Mishra nodded.

"I'll meet you in your cabin,Ma'am",Mishra told Annika.

"Oh no,Mishra ji,you don't have to call me Ma'am,you can call me Annika",said Annika with a smile.

"But...",!Mishra was interrupted before he could complete.

"No,Mishra Ji,you really don't have to call me that.",said Annika.

"Ok,Ma'am.",said Mishra before leaving.

Annika shook her head at that,while Shivaay just smiled.

"Why did you ask Mishra ji to meet me in a while,Shivaay?Why not now?",Annika asked as Mishra was out of the cabin.

Ok,so I know this Chapter was not upto the mark,it was wrote in rush.Infact,I really didn't have any plans on writing today,but then,you people are just so lovely that I had to write.!

Also,thank you for all the lovely comments and votes.This means a lot to me!

Lots of love!
Do let me know about the chappy! ;)