Chapter 9

Tada!!!Look who's back.!Well I had to update again,because the previous update was kinda short and you guys deserves better ;)

"Annika,I'd like to know you better.You know,just more about you.",Shivaay spoke with a voice filled with genuineness .

"I'd like to know you more too,billuji.And also,you already know me so much!I mean,you even designed a cabin according to my taste!I don't think,no one has even known me this much,except Saahil,of course."

"But I know,there's more to it!I feel like there's always more when it comes to you,Annika.You know what I mean,right?",asked Shivaay.

"I know,billuji.",Annika nodded,even though she was not fully aware or sure of what it meant,or so she thought.

They were both sailing on the same boat.They knew that there's something so sparkling and beautiful between them both.But they couldn't quite put a finger on it.They've always had this charm,right from the beginning.

She was not just a mere girl who broke his windshield on their very first encounter,she was something more to him.Something,that his heart knew.

He's not the same Shivaay who used to judge people by their Naam,khoom,khandan anymore.He was altogether a different person.Even Rudra could see the change she brought in him.But they themselves were unknown to their feelings.She never looked at him the way the world did.She had her own lens,views and perspective about him,she knew it,that there lies an extremely caring and seraphic person inside this 'great wall'.

They were happy.They were happy with whatever they had between them,it was beautiful in it's own way,and they wouldn't dare to change it.Little did they know,that there were even beautiful phases waiting for them,to be claimed.

They both exchanged the brightest smile that have ever been adorned on their faces,beautiful,just like their current phase before willingly hugging each other and bidding bye.

Annika had a very charming smile on her face,which didn't go unnoticed by Saahil.After all,he knew his didi more than anyone,except a certain kanji eyed cat.

"Didi,your day went really well it seems,your khidkitod smile says so.",said Saahil.

That was when Annika noticed her little brother settled on the couch,probably doing his homework,books spread everywhere.

"It was good Saahil",Annika answered,her smile still evident on her face.

Saahil raised his eyebrow at that."Only good?Or is this smile because of that baggad billa,what's cooking didi?",asked Saahil.

"What?what's cooking?Nothing,Ok!Me and billuji?have you lost it Saahil?We have nothing between us,stop assuming things and get back to your homework",said Annika.

"If you say so!",said Saahil.

"Bohot baate karne laga hai tu aaj kal,get back to your work",said Annika before heading towards her room.

Annika blushed furiously,her face a deep shade of Scarlett."Me and billuji?What!No,Annika,what are you thinking about!This Saahil na.There's nothing like that,you guys are just friends,that's it,nothing more.",Annika assured herself,somewhere deep inside she knew that there's something more,but she was not ready to see !

MINE (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara