Chapter 11

"Annika,don't let the tension get to you,you are doing brilliant.We are all set for the event.Also,this is just a small success party,nothing major."said Shivaay,in a process to calm Annika down.

Her event was scheduled the next day.Being the peppy person that she is,the vibe in the office was a lively one.The preparations were going on in full swing.She had a team working for her.Shivaay and Annika were in his cabin,following their daily routine of discussing about random things after lunch,but today,it was about their tomorrow's event.

"I feel like a complete basket case Shivaay!Like something is incomplete,but I don't know what!",Annika whined.

"Annika,how many times do I have to tell you?!It's perfect to a T babe!Can't you see that?!",said Shivaay,that was indeed the truth,everything was perfectly done.

"I know,but",Annika pouted.

"Don't do that Annika,please!",Shivaay requested.

"What?Don't do what?Shivaay,here I'm worried about tomorrow and you are bothered about me doing something which I'm not aware of!",Annika rebuked in anger.

Before Annika could continue,Shivaay walked towards her amd engulfed her in a hug.

Annika was still not used to this,her heart fluttered.

"Annika,calm down babe,you have nothing to worry about.",Shivaay told her still hugging.

Annika just hummed and hugged him back.His smallest of the smallest gesture did magic on her,she felt a kind relief wash through her.

"Bhaiyyyaaa..Oh no!",Rudra dashed inside Shivaay's cabin.

Shivaay and Annika sprinted apart that very moment.

"Did I miss something here bhaiyya?What's happening huh?",asked Rudra wiggling his eyebrow.

Annika blushed at that.

"So Shivika, huh?",Rudra whispered in Shivaay's ear.

"Shut Up,Rudra!We were just hugging,Annika was worried about the event and hence,but wait,don't you know how to enter a cabin?"Shivaay questioned.

"Bhaiyya,Mishra told me that you're free!Little did I know that you were busy here",Rudra stated like a kid.

"Fine!Why did you visit all of a sudden?",asked Shivaay.After all it was not a daily thing to see Rudra Singh Oberoi in office.

"Oh yes bhaiyya,I came here because Prinku and Soumya asked me to,they told me that Annika did is aware of it",said Rudra.

"O bete ki! I completely forgot.Actually Soumya and Prinku wanted me to join them for shopping.I told them that I'll be busy,but then,they insisted,I had to relent.",said Annika to Shivaay.

Shivaay nodded.

"Didi,they told me to take you to Oberoi Mansion as soon as possible.Let's go then?",asked Rudra.

"I don't think I can join you Rudra,I've got a lot of work here",said Annika.

"Oh no Miss,you are not doing that!You are almost done,I'll take care of the rest,you need to go!And don't start an argument regarding this."said Shivaay

"Ok fine!Let me get my bag Rudra.",said Annika walking towards her cabin.

When Annika was out of sight,Rudra turned towards Shivaay,"Bhaiyya,which suit are you wearing tomorrow?",asked Rudra in a hurry.

"What?",Shivaay asked confused.

"Oho bhaiyya,the colour of your suit!And it's not me,Sumo and Prinku wanted to know,jaldi bolo",said Rudra.