Chapter 12 ❤

"Thank you all for being a part of our success,it was indeed a pleasure working with the Morgans,to many more deals like this,Cheers!",Shivaay raised a toast."Please enjoy the evening ladies and gentlemen".

Annika won many hearts this evening with her charming and bubbly nature,not to forget her weird vocabulary.It seemed more like Annika's house party than a corporate party.Shivaay's smile didn't fade even a bit throughout,he was happily watching her bonding with his associates.All of them praised her managing skills.

Shivaay didn't keep his hands to himself the entire time,not that Annika complained.He either had his arm around her petite waist,or her back.If not that,he made sure atleast their fingers are interlaced.

They looked like a perfect couple.Tej and Shakti gave knowing looks to each other.

Shivaay and Annika were taking to some of Shivaay's colleagues,when they left,Tej and Shakti approached them."Shivaay,you can leave her side,there's no harm in it.",Tej teased Shivaay.

Annika gave an astound look at Tej's comment,also she was red with embarassment, while Shivaay just smiled.

Shakti was happy seeing this carefree side of his always high headed and arrogant son.Tej knew his nephew too well to be amused by this,he knew that just like whatever he does,he would be impeccable in ishqbaaazi as well.He saw this coming.And just like his family members wished,it was through Annika,and he was glad about it.

Annika decided it was time to talk when they were finally alone."Shivaay,you owe me an explanation,if you remember?",asked Annika.

"Regarding what?",shivaay asked faking an I-don't-what-you're-talking-about look.

"Really now?",Annika crossed her arms.

"Annika,can we talk about this later?",asked Shivaay.

"And why is that so?"

"Because...",saying so,Shivaay led Annika towards the exit.

"Shivaay,where are we going?The event is not yet over,you can't leave like that.",said Annika trolling behind Shivaay.

"Annika,the main delegates have already left,also,Papa and Bade Papa will take care of the rest ,I know exactly what I'm doing,come with me.",said Shivaay.

Shivaay drove to an italian restaurant.The place was dimly lit,the atmosphere there was...romantic?

They were greeted by the manager who instantly recognized the Oberoi."Good evening,sir,Good evening Ma'am.This way please."

They were led to an isolated open place,which was beautifully decorated with candles and roses.

Annika stood dumbfounded looking at the decoration,it was beautiful and this itself brought butterflies in her stomach.

"Shivaay,what is all this?",asked Annika once she settled down.

Shivaay just smiled."I felt like rewarding you for your work Annika,you've done an amazing job,you know."Shivaay said.

"Hmm..but there's obviously more to it,tell me",Annika demanded.

"What?what are you talking about?more?no!",said Shviaay instantly.

"Shivaay,you think I'm dumb?",asked Annika.

"Ok!Ok fine!I admit,I planned all of this,happy?",asked Sivaay.

"But billuji,why?or should I ask,why today?",asked Annika emphasizing the last word.

Shivaay understood that he can't pretend anymore.Annika knew him more than anybody else.