Chapter 20

Hello lovelies!
A big thanks to the super talented Amyra aka ImLilMissComplicated for the lovely banner!

Few hours later,Shivaay found himself in midst of a 'very important' conversation initiated by Rudra.He gave Om a get-me-outta-this look who simply shrugged in response.Sighing,Shivaay glanced around and found Annika engrossed in a conversation with his mother and aunt.

"Rudra,I've got an important call to make,why don't you share your girlfriend problems with Om?I'm sure,he'll be of great help.Spare me,please?",said Shivaay.

Rudra made a face before nodding.Shivaay could hear him mutter something like 'paraya dhan' and hence gave him a stern look before getting up from his seat.

As soon as Shivaay was out of sight,Annika's phone buzzed.Annika knew exactly who it was,she noticed the way he was gawking at her before exiting the hall.Just like she guessed,it was Shivaay.

*Meet me in my room,NOW!*

"Stupid Bhaggad Billa",Annika muttered under her breath before replying.

*I can't!*

Few minutes later,Shivaay dashed across the hall talking to someone over the phone."Right now?Alright.Yeah,Annika is here.Ok fine,bye.",saying so,he declined the call and started walking towards Annika.

"Whom were you talking to?",asked Pinky.

"Oh!You heard that?It was Mishra",stated Shivaay like he didn't know that already.

"Annika,Mishra's got some work with you.He wants you to go through some reports or something of that sort.",said Shivaay in a monotonous voice.

"What report?",questioned Annika,confused.

"I have no idea.Why don't you check that yourself?Use my MacBook if you want.",offered Shivaay.

"But Shivaay,I don't think there's an-",before Annika could complete her sentence Shivaay interupted.

"Annika,he told me that it's important and that -.",gruffed Shivaay,but was interupted by Rudra."Bhaiyya,why are you so desperate?",asked Rudra arching an eyebrow sceptically.

"Oh!Did the middle of my sentence interrupt the beginning of yours,Rudy?",asked Shivaay sarcastically.

"No bhaiyya,not at all.But wait,what does that mean?",asked Rudra confused.

"He was being sarcastic you dumbell oberoi!",said Om shaking his head in disbelief.

"Alright guys,stop teasing my Rudy boy!",saying so,Annika ruffled Rudra's hair.

"Can we go now?Mishra must be waiting.",said Shivaay fiddling with his phone.

Annika gave him a suspicious look before nodding and walking towards his room.As soon as they entered the room,Shivaay locked the door behind them and turned towards Annika with a smirk on his face.The one which had the potential to blow any girl's mind.He walked towards Annika in long,lazy strides and placed his had on her waist pulling her closer.Her top rose up a bit due to this,helping his hand to make contact with her skin.Annika gasped due to this action.He started drawing gentle circles against the small strip of her bare skin.Annika could feel her breath getting heavy,while Shivaay looked at her with a smug look on his face.

"Shi-Shivaay,yeh-yeh aap kya kar rahe hai?",said Annika in a wheezy voice.

"What happened baby?Don't you wanna thank me?",asked Shivaay in a smoky voice,pulling her closer,practically flushing their bodies together.

"B-but Mishra.Reports.Mail",Annika managed to whisper as he continued his torture on her skin.

Shivaay snickered at that."Actually there's no such report,it was a faux call.You wouldn't appreciate me dragging you from there,would you?",asked Shivaay in a smoky voice once his torture on her skin came to a halt.

Annika shook her head.Regaining her control a bit,she placed her hands on his shoulders.Shivaay grinned before leaning towards her face.The tension building up again,Annika could feel her skin growing hot.She felt air knocking out of her lungs the moment she laid her eyes on his,his emerald eyes were steely,they were wild and passionate.

Shivaay ran his nose along her jaw all of sudden,making Annika gasp loudly.His hands making slow movements on her sides under the thin material of her top.He placed a soft kiss on her cheek travelling down towards her neck,placing small kisses before finally focusing on her lips.

He stared at her lips for a while before moving his gaze towards her angelic face and her eyes,seeking permission before giving in.

He placed his lips on her soft ones,pulling her closer than ever sending wild tremors along her nerve.It took Annika few seconds to reciprocate with the same passion.Annika's hand made their way upto his hair. His insistent mouth was parting her shaking lips, evoking from her sensations she had never known she was capable of feeling.Annika was the first one to pull out of the kiss,panting and gasping for breath.Shivaay rested his forehead against hers.Both of them stayed like that,with their eyes closed,drunk in the effect of their first ever kiss.

Shivaay slowly opened his eyes to witness her flushed face,swollen lips,disheveled hair and those honey brown orbs.She looked beautiful even in her disheveled state.That was when Shivaay realised that he was head over heels in love with her.He was finally ready to accept it.Even though he asked her out in the simplest way possible,he was not ready to do the same with his confession.'She deserves better',he thought.He would wait for the perfect opportunity to do that.

"You're beautiful,Annika.",said Shivaay caressing her hair lovingly while she simply blushed.

Just then,Rudra knocked on the door."Annika bhabhi?why is the door locked?your phone is ringing,it's Mallika di",said Rudra.

"Yes Rudra.Wait a minute,I'm coming.",said Annika getting out of Shivaay's tight hold before setting her hair right.

"Your lipstick is smudged,let me help you",saying so he helped her while she did the same to him.She gave him a fruity smile before walking towards the door.

***

How was it guys? *fingers crossed*

Chapter dedicated to all the cheapdis who've been waiting for this to happen 😂

Lots of love!❤
Do let me know about the chappy!
Pardon the typos and grammatical errors,I'll correct them later ;)