A/N(The End)

Okay guys,I've decided to end this book since it's got a perfect 'happily ever after' scenario right now and I know that there are some loopholes left out,but I'm really very busy with my studies and I've got to concentrate on it since this is a crucial academic year to me.

BUT I WILL BE HERE,READING BOOKS BY OUR LOVELY WRITERS!I AIN'T DISAPPEARING LIKE THAT.

I know that the ending is quite abrupt and I'm sorry for that.Hope you guys understand.

ALSO,I MAY WRITE SOME CUTE SHIVIKA ONE SHOTS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT AT TIMES,YOU GUYS CAN TOTALLY EXPECT SOMETHING,COZ WRITING IS A TOTAL STRESS BUSTER TO ME!I DON'T WANT THIS BOOK TO BE UPDATED IN PARTS ONCE IN A BLUE MOON,HENCE I'M GONNA ADD A 'COMPLETE' TAG TO IT.

I don't want to suddenly stop giving updates without a proper explanation,hence this note :-)

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH.THANKS A TON FOR ALL THE LOVE.YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!

LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL YOU LOVELY PEEPS AND MY GIRLS itsvinisha  rainbowwveins

I'm getting all emotional!(I just finished my first ever book :'))
Would love to hear it from you people,share your thoughts about this book,be it criticism or love,I'm open to all :P

Silent readers,would love to hear it from you people as well.I speak English,Hindi,Marathi,Gujarati,Malayalam and a bit of french too😂 (just in case ;))

LOTS OF LOVE😭❤
UNTIL NEXT TIME.
MAZNA.