Chapter 14

Well!I have my exams starting in a week and here I am!But hey,I so desperately needed a break from studies! (Not that I was studying the entire time,but still.😉)I hope this help you people to keep up until I officially come back!Honestly,I've tried my best to not disappoint all those,who've been waiting for an update!

Annika closed her eyes due to this sudden action.She slowly opened her eyes after a while to see his kanji eyes,his blue ocean-like eyes.

Annika watched as his blue eyes started changing it's colour within no time,it was turning steely and she couldn't quite decipher the colour.But it was the first time she have ever seen this shade.She was quite familiar with the changes that takes place in him during different emotions,whether he's angry,focused or happy.But this,this was different.

What Annika didn't know was,that only she could bring this look in his eyes.

Shivaay was busy gawking.He have never been close to Annika like this,no doubt,he've been close to her,but this was the first time he have managed to understand her beautiful facial features.

His anger long forgotten.Yes,he was angry.He asked the buttler to call her so that he could ask her for an explanation for not letting him pick her up,for not coming up to meet him all this while.But with Annika looking like this,that's the last thing he could think of.

He carefully watched her.Like memorizing her face.Her beautiful face,mesmerizing honeybrown orbs,her long thick eyelashes,perfectly angled nose,and finally his eyes landed on her pink luscious lips before quickling moving his gaze back to her eyes,mentally reminding himself to get a grip.

Annika started wriggling,which only resulted in Shivaay holding her firmly and moving closer,if that was even possible.Their bodies practically flushed together leaving no gap.

Annika could feel her cheeks heating up due to the proximity.But she composed herself managing to utter a ,"Shivaay, yeh aap kya kar rahe hai? (Anni's patent dialogue,which I love btw😂)

Shivaay just hummed as an answer before brushing his thumb over her cheek in a loving manner.Annika shuddered due to the sudden contact.

"Shivaay.",Annika said a bit louder than she intended to.Resulting in Shivaay moving back abruptly,he was back to his zone,thanks to Annika.

Shivaay cleared his throat before doing his signature hair flick.He gave her a stern look,all these action were just to calm himself.

Shivaay mentally scolded himself for getting lost in her and zoning out.

"Contol Shivaay,Control.Patience is the key to everything",he uttered to himself.

"What,what are you uttering billuji?",asked Annika confused.

"What?nothing.And are we back to billuji again?You know how much I despise that name Annika.",said Shivaay.

"That's the point!",said Annika shrugging.

"Annika,you really like to add up the things I have to punish you for,don't you?",said Shivaay in a mischievous tone.

"Excuse me,what did I even do huh?And what do you mean by punish,are you my teacher or professor,that you're gonna 'punish' me!?",said Annika air quoting before continuing,"If there's anybody who needs punishment here,then it's you,YOU are the one who pushed me here all of a sudden,you called me up here to show your tadi? I was having fun with OmRu,you're such a spoil sport,baggad billa.!",said Annika huffing.

Saying so Annika proceeded to open the door,which resulted in Shivaay closing it again and twisting her hand behind her back.

"Where do you think you are going?You can't cut me off like this,let me finish first",said Shivaay.