Chapter 22

This chapter will have Annika's point of view,I just wanted to try something different ;-)

ANNIKA'S POV

She approached us with a radiant smile.The girl was pretty and had highlighted hair,which blended perfectly with her pretty face.She gave Shivaay a formal handshake greeting him and gave me a simple smile,which I felt was not as friendly as the one she gave him.Not that I'm complaining,but still.

"Annika,meet Ms.Parmar.She's the one I was talking about.",he says,now standing in front of me.

I nod before giving her a smile.

"Ms.Parmar,I know you're familiar with most faces here,but we have an important lady.",he says facing me."Meet Annika,my -"

Not letting Shivaay complete his sentence,she introduced herself to me,"Hello Ms.Annika,myself Diya Parmar."

I didn't quite like the way she interupted Shivaay,like she was not interested in knowing who I am.Judging by the look on Shivaay's face,I think he didn't like it too.He hates being interupted in between a sentence.And as far as I've seen,the entire office is aware of that fact.She should have known that if she had worked for him before.

"Alright Ms.Parmar,I think you can start working from tomorrow onwards.Karen will guide you to Mishra's workspace so that you can go through the requirements.",said Shivaay walking towards his desk.

Diya gave him a smile before moving out of the cabin.I don't know why,but I didn't quite get a good vibe from this girl.She looked like bad news to me,or maybe I was just over thinking.

***

As usual,Shivaay dropped me back home and I still can't get that girl out of my mind,there was something strange about her.Shivaay snapped his fingers in front of me getting me out of my thoughts.

"Babe,you seem lost.What's wrong?"

I simply give him a kiss on his cheek before speaking,"Nothing,as long as you're with me,everything's alright".

"I'll always be there with you love,you know that right",he says kissing my knuckles."what's bothering you?"

I didn't want to tell him the actual reason,which would obviously result into relentless teasing from his side.Hence,I simply shrugged before mumbling a 'nothing'.

"You think I'll buy that?Tell me what it is",I could clearly see that he was worried and I decided to just blurt it out.God!I'm such a pushover when it comes to him.

"Nothing Shivaay,I just have this really strange feeling about that girl Diya,like something's not right.I don't know,maybe I'm wrong,but",I stopped midway when I saw his lips forming a smile.

"So,my girlfriend is jealous?Good to know that there exists this side of you as well",he chuckled taking my hand in his.

"This is why I didn't want to tell you this,baggad billa!And why would I be jealous of her?You are my boyfriend!",I stated in confidence.

"Hmm...I like the way that sounds.",he winked before cupping my face.

"Also,Parmar is a nice girl,you'll get to know her slowly",he says while slowly brushing his thumb on my face.I love it when he does that,it gives me all the assurance that I need.I simply nod more to myself than him.

Shivaay withdraws his hand from my face suddenly and looks outside the window,"Why is the door locked?Saahil's not home yet?",he ask confused."Do you want me to call Khanna?",he takes his phone out without letting me answer.

I snatch his phone away shaking my head in disbelief,"Shivaay!Saahil's gone for a school camp,I informed you yesterday.You and your Khanna!".

"Oh,yeah!I forgot",he said sighing in relief.The very next moment,his expression changed.A mischievous smile replaced his frown and I knew exactly what he was thinking.Before he could say it,I spoke."No way!You are not staying here with me.Don't even think about it Shivaay".

"Wait,did I even mention that?You should really not express your fantasies like this.But you know what,I'm a really nice and generous boyfriend.So don't worry I'll stay with you tonight,after all how can I say no to you.",he says mischievously while I'm stunned due to the sudden turn of events.

"Wait.What?From where did that come from?Mr.Baggad Billa,you're not staying over and that's it",I say before getting out of the car.

"Alright babe!If you insist",he says coming over to my side and holds my wrist leading me towards the house.

I raise my eyebrows in a questioning manner while he makes an adorable puppy face.The one which he knows that I can't say no to!"Come on Annika!I know you want me to stay over,so stop throwing tantrums and open the door.",he chuckles supporting his shoulder on the door crossing his arms over his chest.

I finally relent,this would also help me to spend some time with him.Considering the fact that I'll be busy with the Rana's event the coming week.

"Annika,open the door!Stop thinking,we'll do that inside",he loops his arm around my waist.

I give him a deadly glare before opening the door,giving him space to enter first.But he pulled me along with him forcing me to enter with him.

**

By the time I came back after changing into a loose comfortable t-shirt and shorts,Shivaay was already seated on the couch with the remote in his hand,changing channels non-stop.

He arched his eyebrow before checking me out from top to bottom."How do you manage to look so cute and hot at the same time?",he said pulling me suddenly to his side encircling an arm around my waist bringing his face close to mine.I could literally feel his breath on my face and a shiver ran through my entire body,like always!He has this electrifying effect on me,just one touch from him.Before he could do what he was going to,I stood up clearing my throat while he sulked.

"I'm hungry!",I stated pouting.

"Me too,babe.Me too!",he chuckled,pulling me closer.Placing a long lingering kiss on my cheek.

"Cheapde,I'm serious!",I say,looping my arms around his neck,touching the small strand of hair there with my fingertip.

"Alright,I'll cook something for us both,wait.",he started walking  towards the kitchen but I had some other plans."No Shivaay,wait.Can I cook?"

The moment I said that,his expression changed,"Babe,we have an important presentation tomorrow,It's important for me to attend it."

I furrowed my brows at that."What do you mean by that huh?you think my food will make you sick?"

"Did I say that?But anyways,Sahil told me how good of a cook you are,",he chuckled.

"But you meant that!You know what Shivaay,I just wanted to make something for you,but looks like you don't want me to do that",I tried to pull out my best puppy face.

"Stop with the drama girl!Even I would love to have food cooked by you.But for now,you need to improve your culinary skills.I'll help you with that.But still,if you want me to eat,then I will.Anything for you babe",he said winking.

I thought for a while before speaking,"Fine!".

"How about we go out for a movie after that?",he suggested.

I immediately agreed hugging him!"You're the best!".

"I know that",he says winking while I just rolled my eyes."Alright,go change and come by that time I'll cook something for us."

***

How was the chappy guys?!
Excited for the next one?
And what do you all think about Diya?

Lots of love ❤
Please ignore typos and grammatical errors! ;-)