Chapter 4

"What???You're still sleeping??I've been calling you since the past 15 minutes,and you say you were sleeping",asked Shivaay in horror.

Annika could imagine his nose flaring up in anger as he spoke through the other end.She suppressed a giggle before answering,"Good Morning to you too billuji!Dekhiye billuji,You don't have to waste your energy so early in the morning by shouting at me"

"Early in the morning,Annika are you kidding me,I'll let you know it's already 9 in the morning"

"Oh bete ki!,I'll be late for my first day at work,Why didn't Sahil wake me up!",Annika mumbled to herself.

"Annika stop mumbling to yourself and listen to me,I'll be coming to pick you up in an hour,be ready,and stop getting so worked up.Remember?you are gonna work for the Oberois,I'm your boss,so you can relax.Even though I like people who are punctual,you are exempted for today,Miss.Special.",said Shivaay with a playful smirk.

Even though Annika couldn't see it,but she knew that the baggad billa was smirking.That's how they are,they really didn't have to see each other to guess the other's mood.

"Teekh hai,teekh hai,itni tadi madh maariye!let me get ready now,bye",replied Annika before quickly declining the call giving Shivaay no time to give an answer back.
▪▪▪
Annika hurried up and was ready by the time she heard a horn from outisde.Dressed in a white offshoulder top and denims paired with a choker,she really looked ethereal.

Dressed in a white offshoulder top and denims paired with a choker,she really looked ethereal

Not that she didn't always looked beautiful,but today she looked extremely beautiful.She took her bag and locked the house.One look at Annika and Shivaay was shamelessly checking her out.

He couldn't stop himself from gawking at her.He was bought about out of the reverie only when Annika slammed the door shut.

"Get a grip on yourself,Shivaay",Shivaay mentally cursed himself for his behaviour.

"I'm so sorry billuji,I know I should have not been late,but this is the first and the last time,I'm really sorry,I don't know how I slept that late.I know you are probably mad at me or something",Annika went on apologizing profusely without giving Shivaay a chance to expalin that he's not mad at her.

But,Shivaay decided to play along seeing her like that."You know I really like people who are puntual,but Ms.Speical...."

Before Shivaay could complete Annika started blabbering again,but what caught Shivaay's attention was a particular statement from Annika,and that was,"I'm ready to do anything to make up for that".That sentence did the deed to Shivaay.

Shivaay asked Annika to stop talking and gave her a look,which she couldn't quite decipher.Annika's eyes widened when Shivaay asked her,"Can you really do anything for me Annika",in a very sultry tone.Saying so,he started moving closer to Annika from his seat.

Annika could literally hear her heartbeat,but she clustered up all her courage and managed to say a,"that's...that's not what I meant".But to her disbelief,Shivaay just gave her a wicked smile and fastened her seat belt and moved back to his original position.

"What?What do you mean by 'that'?"Shivaay asked her raising one eyebrow.He stopped for a while then said,"Don't tell me Annika,you were thinking about 'that',you thought I was about to kiss you?",he asked showing amusement on his face.

But Annika knew better,"Eek,don't say that!And please,stop behaving as if you don't know anything,I know how cheapde boys can be!"

"Oh really!",Shivaay asked raising an eyebrow,"you are calling me a,what is that,yeah,cheap..cheapde?cheapda main nahi,cheapdi tum ho."

"Haww...don't you dare call me that,it was you,you made it look like that",rebuked an angry Annika.

"Look like what?",asked Shivaay."You know what!",said Annika.

"Can we stop fighting for once?",asked Shivaay.He,himself answered to that by adding a "who am I even kidding to,us and stop fighting,never gonna happen".

Annika chuckled at that."Are we not getting late now,mister?",asked Annika.

Shivaay just nodded and started the car.The drive to office was filled with arguments and talks.As they were nearing their destination,Shivaay popped up the topic of 'doing anything'.

"Annika,so are you still willing to do anything?",asked Shivaay.But Annika just kept mum at that.Shivaay took it as a cue to continue,"But Annika,on a very serious note,I really wanted to tell you something,but then you interrupted me with your fantasies before I could tell you what it was.",Shivaay said with a smirk.

"Excuse Me,fantasies???,Oh hello,stop thinking so high of yourself  billuji".

"Annika,this is what I wanted to talk about,and don't interrupt me,let me complete.You need to stop calling me that,you can't call me that in front of my employees"

Annika acted innocent,"Stop calling you what billuji?,emphasizing the last word."You know what I'm talking about and stop calling me that for God's sake,that's such a terrible name."

"But I like calling you billuji,billu is such a cute name.",said Annika.
"No,I don't like that name,and plus,it is NOT cute!Cute doesn't really define me anyways!"

Annika shook her head at that,"Will you ever stop being so high headed",asked Annika."And will you stop being so adamant on not obeying things I say.",rebuked shivaay.

"Ok,I'll think about it,billujiiiii",Annika answered irritating Shivaay to the core.

---

When they reached the parking lot of Oberoi Industries,Annika was about to trip,but Shivaay caught her in the nick of time."Be careful,Annika",said Shivaay.
"Ok,Shivaay",said Annika with a smile.Shivaay just stood there looking at her."Are we gonna stand here all day,Shivaay",she said his name again on purpose,she very well knew about the effect it had on him.

"Yeah,yeah let's go.",said Shivaay.
Once they were inside the lift,Shivaay told Annika that his name sounds beautiful from her mouth and that he could get used to it.Annika couldn't stop blushing at that statement while shivaay just smiled seeing her turn red.

Once they reached their destined floor,Shivaay was greeted by all of his employee.When they reached outisde Shivaay's cabin,Annika's mouth hung open seeing something.All she could manage to say was, 

"Oh bete ki !!!"

Do let me know about the chapter!
Lots of love to all the lovely people reading this!❤
Will try updating tomorrow!