Chapter 28

Don't forget to point out typos and grammatical errors,coz I know there'll be manyyy.I trust you people😂

"Sir,there's a problem.",Khanna drew a deep shuddering breath.

"As if the day was not problematic enough for me",Shivaay said dryly.

Annika prodded him on the chest to which he gave her a I'm-stating-the-fact kinda look.Not getting a reaction from Khanna even after their exchange made Shivaay realise that something was indeed wrong.Coz if Khanna would have been in his usual mood,it was past time for a sweet look by the huge man.He did sort out things concerning the media and the picture,didn't he?

Of course,he did.After all,Shivaay Singh Oberoi had personally 'ordered' them to bring down the article!

"Be a little more precise Khannaji,what in particular are you referring?",this time it was Annika,who spoke with a tone laced with worry.

"Voh,themedia's got some pictures of you both",Khanna said mechanically.Khanna was partially expecting an outburst from Shivaay after that and was surprised when Shivaay patted him on the shoulder before giving a smile to Annika;whose brow,which had been frowning perplexedly,cleared.

Annika gave out a laugh before speaking,"aap ne toh daraa hi diya,Khannaji,The matter is taken care of,already!"

Shivaay nodded in agreement,"Khanna,the matter is done and dusted!What is wrong with you today,we cleared things out before lunch itself,remember?",asked Shivaay snapping his finger in front of Khanna's face,"I'm talking to you,Khanna.Where are you lost?"

"Sir,I was not talking about those pictures.Erm...Looks like they've got more.Apparently,those pictures were leaked an hour ago or two.We don't know the source yet,I mean we do,but that can't be true,the team's waiting for a reconfirmation.But this time,it's not under our control,it's reached leading portals and newsmakers.",said Khanna with a stressful look.This man-who always took things as light as it could be taken as,talking like this meant business.

Judging by the look on Shivaay's face,Annika knew it was a serious matter.She didn't understand it,why were people so keen about peeking into other's personal life.Sure,Shivaay is one of the most eligible bachelors in the country with a big family name attached,but that didn't mean that people would invade their privacy like that.Having his face on billboards and businesses magazines didn't mean that he didn't value his privacy.If there's something that Annika had observed about Shivaay over the past few days,then it would be his dislike towards the unwanted media attention.He liked it to a part where it involved business,but anything beyond that was a big no.So Annika knew that,them talking about his love life without his knowledge was something that will brew the angry young man inside him.Whoever had leaked the so called pictures was for sure screwed,badly!

Shivaay spoke aloud after a minute or two,calm and composed,still!

"That can't be true Khanna,I'm sure all those pictures which were clicked by them were deleted then and there,they can't have more.We were in office the whole day,also why would anybody give a damn about our personal lives!",said Shivaay frustrated.

"Check again,I'm sure there is some miscommunication",added Shivaay holding Annika's hand in an assuring gesture.

"Sir,we've received confirmation already.Also,there's media outside Oberoi Mansion,waiting for a statement from you.",Khanna spoke in a low tone and that was when all hell broke loose.

"HOW ON EARTH IS THIS POSSIBLE,SHOW ME THE DAMN PICTURES,I'M SUING THEM FOR THIS!",Shivaay roared in anger making Annika shudder in fear.This is the first time she have witnessed this side of Shivaay.She was so used to the sweet side these days that it was hard to believe the fact that it was the same Sweet Singh Oberoi.Maybe this is the side of THE Shivaay Singh Oberoi that she's heard about,this is the Shivaay that the world pictures him as,through the lens of the same people who brought this side,the media.

"Sir,it's not the portal we've-",before Khanna could complete his sentence,Shivaay raised his hand."I don't care,Khanna.Whosoever it is,will have to face the consequences,get the pictures and informations first.",Shivaay roared,yet again.

Khanna sighed before walking towards the other security personnel to get the required infos.He was somewhat scared to convey the details to Shivaay,because if they would go by the available infos,things were about to take a huge turn in Annika and Shivaay's life.He knew that his boss didn't even have to go through the details in order to make out who the culprit is,looking at the pictures would do.

Taking as slow strides as possible,he walked towards the foyer of Oberoi Industries while Shivaay and Annika waited for him at the parking lot.Khanna wanted to give maximum time to the couple,because judging by the things that were about to go down,he knew that this was necessary for THEM.

Whilst Khanna was away,Shivaay understood the effect his anger had on Annika.One look and he knew that his girl was scared and it didn't take his Harvard degree to tell that it was because of him lashing out like that."Shoot!Annika I'm sorry,I didn't mean to,are you alright babe?",he asked pecking her forehead.

Annika chuckled before nodding."I ain't that weak,Shivaay.It was just that,it scared me a bit because of the abruptness.I'll get used to it,slowly.But,I'm fine tho",she answered in an assuring tone.

"Anni,I know that you were not ready to make our relationship public yet,and trust me,I did try my best to keep my promise because I myself wanted this to be our thing.I won't leav-",Annika shushed him by placing a finger on his lips."Calm down,Shivaay.Relax,you're stressing way too much,whatever it is,we'll face  'em together,people are doing their job we can't blame them either.",said Annika in a calm town.

Shivaay took her finger off his lips abruptly before giving her a you-must-be-kidding-me look."Really Annika,you're saying this?",asked Shivaay in disbelief.

Right then,Khanna came with an IPad and a folder,which had all the required details.

Shivaay and Annika braced themselves to go through the pictures,which were quite intimate to their liking,most of the pictures were the once which were clicked inside the office,car or their rooms in their respective houses.And it was practically impossible for someone else to click those pictures,coz almost all of them were selfies,clicked by ANNIKA using HER phone!

"Annika,these pictures are from YOUR camera roll",said Shivaay in a low tone,"from YOUR password protected phone",added Shivaay.

***

Hello people!

Who likes dramaaaa?🙈
Are you all in for some drama here?😂💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

Also,who's ready to guess about the happenings in the next chapter?

What actually went wrong?😂🤩

I'm updating a day prior.!
I'll try my best to update tomorrow as well!
🙈❤️

Till then,pour some louve! ;-)

Do let me know about the chappy!
Much love!

Dedicating this to my girls rainbowwveins itsvinisha ❤️❤️❤️

p.s.I literally wrote it all together,in a flow.Please pardon if this is bad🙂