Chapter 24

BUZZFEED.COM

ONE OF INDIA'S MOST ELIGIBLE BACHELORS,SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI TAKEN?

Yes ladies,you read that right!Famous Business tycoon Shivaay Singh Oberoi who is no less than a celebrity with an enormous fan following was seen getting cosy with a 'mysterious' girl!The girl is not entirely mysterious,as,according to our sources she is the same lady who had once helped Mr.Oberoi to get out of a case with her controversial statement.The three time 'Best Businessman' awardee was spotted several times with the lady since the past two weeks.Although the lady's name is not yet known,she is supposedly working for Oberoi Industries as an event manager of the firm.Mr.Oberoi broke his engagement with Ms.Tia Kapoor a month ago with no brief statement.Is this girl the answer to those questions?

Shivaay read the article by an online portal for the fifth time,especially the last line,with furrowed brows and clenched jaw.He was completely red with anger.The first thing to face the wrath was his phone,which now lay in teeny tiny pieces,scattered all across his spacious cabin.Khanna,who had forwarded the link to Shivaay was not surprised to see the broken phone when he entered the cabin taking cautious steps.Without uttering a word, Khanna turned around to fetch his boss a new phone,thanks to the extra ones kept by Mishra.Now that Mishra was on leave,he had to do it.Without wasting any time,he made note of the numbers that will be required at the moment and rushed to the cabin.

**

"Yes,buzzfeed it is.I want the damn portal's licence cancelled.I don't care.Alright fine,I want to speak to the Chief Editor.",said Shivaay gritting his teeth before declining the call.

He asked Khanna to make sure that Annika is safe and not surrounded by paparazzi since she had gone to Mallika's office for a meeting."Also,I don't want her to get a whiff of this,quick!leave.",roared Shivaay.

Few moments later,his phone rang.He immediately answered with a low,dangerous tone which had the potential to scare any living being."Who the hell do you think you are?Nobody dares to mess with Shivaay Singh Oberoi.NOBODY!Just one call and I can cancel your bloody licence.You're lucky that you have hundreds of people working for you,otherwise your office would be shut by now."

The trembling voice from the other end had no other thing to say than 'sorry'.The fear was evident in his voice.From what he have learned over the past few years,Shivaay Singh Oberoi would not really give two hoots about any gossip or rumour.But a reaction like this was not expected,not at all.

"Who wrote such filthy things about her?",asked Shivaay balling his fist.The editor was totally confused now,he was worried about that girl?Who is she?,he wondered."And from where did you get those pictures?",Shivaay barked once again.Not giving the poor guy a chance to speak.The editor had a hard time explaining the angry young man that he was ready to take this risk since it was not related to the Oberoi family.To which Shivaay spoke gritting his teeth,emphasizing each word,"SHE.IS.FAMILY!You get that?" and declined the call.

Shivaay was impatiently waiting for Khanna to get Annika back.He would do anything for Annika to not see those pictures and articles.The way they have portrayed her in that article broke his heart.If it would have been the old Shivaay,he would have just ignored it like it doesn't matter,but no,not now.Nobody's got the right to speak like that about Annika or his relationship,his girl deserves the world's happiness and he would give her that.Shivaay was cursing the Mumbai traffic under his breath when his phone rang.It was Rudy.

"Bhaiyya,my Instagram is flooding with your pictures with Annika bhabhi,they all wanna know who she is!",said Rudra without any preamble.He recently picked up the habit of calling her bhabhi.Shivaay smiled a bit hearing the word bhabhi.

"Oh God Rudra,ignore those messages and don't show the article to anybody in the house",said Shivaay massaging his temple.

"Which article?",asked Rudra confused.

Shivaay was relieved to know that the pictures are surfacing rather than the filthy article.It must be deleted by now,albeit people may have it's screenshot.But he can't do anything about the pictures,all thanks to social media,where pictures travel faster than the speed of light.He sighed before speaking.

"Oh nothing,it was some stupid write-up.I think it's sorted.",said Shivaay calming down a bit.

"Alright,but bhaiya,I've shown the pictures to all of them.Badi Ma already started deciding the names of your future children at that.By the way bhaiya,you should learn to have some patience,parking lot and cafè?PDA?like really?",teased Rudra to lighten up the mood.

Shivaay blushed a bit at his remark.He thanked God that Rudra couldn't see him."Annika will be here any minute,I don't know how to explain it to her,I don't want her to be sad,I'll call you later Rudy,bye.",saying so,he abruptly end the call before running a hand through his hair.

***

Chapter dedicated to my lovelies itsvinisha rainbowwveins

Hola lovelies!How was it?
If there's any doubt regarding the chapter,feel free to ask.
I actually had no plans to update today,but then I did somehow😂

Do let me know about the chappy!
Lots of love!❤

Kindly ignore typos and grammatical errors!