Chapter 23

Like Annika expected,Shivaay didn't keep his hands to himself the entire time while watching the movie.After a lot of negotiation,they both decided to go with a Hindi movie.Shivaay being the man,was left with no other option rather than listen to his lady love and change his gold class ticket.Since,according to her,hollywood movies would be appealing only if it had any of the Chris' or Ryans' in it.Not only that,she had made it very clear during their drive to the movies that she is "not very fond of Shivaay watching other girls decked up in luchhi tuchhi 2rs. kapde".The best part about that confession was when Shivaay asked her if he's got the permission to watch 'his' girl in those kapde,to which she simply shrugged.From that very moment onwards Shivaay was being too much of a cheapda with his sultry smirks and advancements.And right now,there's an action scene going on,but Shivaay is too occupied with his own 'actions' that he didn't give two hoots about them.

Annika couldn't even concentrate on the movie as she was busy keeping his hands away from her.The angry glare thrown at him had no effect on the voracious man.Few moments later,he suddenly kept his hands to himself,stopping all of his advancements,much to Annika's amusement.She could see his full fledged smile even in the dim light.After that,he simply placed his hand on her shoulder,giving her access to rest her head on his well built chest.A small smile adorned her face when he intertwined their fingers.They looked like a perfect couple with him occasionally running his hand through her smooth,wavy hair while she complained about her hair style getting spoiled.
To which,Shivaay simply gave her a forehead kiss before speaking in a voice that people uses while talking to toddlers.

"You'll always be perfect to me,no matter what.Your little perfectly imperfect imperfections makes you who you are".

Annika simply frowned in response."I didn't really get that sentence,but thanks anyways."

Shivaay shook his head asking her to concentrate on the film.

***

After the movie,they decided to spend some time in a late night cafè since Shivaay could have his espresso anytime anywhere and Annika has always been a lattè lover.

"Billuji,you need to try something else than your sada hua kaali coffee!How do you even manage to drink this tasteless coffee?",asked Annika pulling out a michmichi face.

Shivaay gave her a look before smirking,"Why don't you have it then?I'm sure it'll automatically add some sweet in my coffee and by the way,it's espresso."

Annika rolled her eyes at that."Thanks but no thanks.I don't wanna ruin my tastebuds having that kaali coffee.I think you should try my lattè.It'll help you be a little more like a homo sapien.You know what,I highly doubt that it's your kaali coffee which makes you grumpy all the time.",said Annika.

"Annika,it's espresso for the last time.And you think I don't behave like a human bei-"

Annika cut him off."Whatever,now shut up and have my lattè,it'll make you feel better.And one more thing,first smell it and let the aroma hit your senses and then you tak-"

"Excuse me,stop stealing my dialogues alright,I know how to have a coffee",said Shivaay haughtily while Annika mimicked his actions before giving him the lattè.

"Be careful,it's hot",said Annika.

Shivaay raised an eyebrow at that."I know I'm hot,thanks for the compliment tho."

"You're just too cocky at times Shiv!",said Annika while he just shrugged before sipping the lattè.

**

By the time they reached Annika's house,both of them were extremely tired.After changing into his kurta,which was sent by Khanna as per Shivaay's instruction.Shivaay was ready to hit the bed,but he was not sure if she would be comfortable with it.So just stood there watching Annika going through her phone laying on her stomach.Annika sensed his hesitation and patted the space beside her on the bed.Shivaay gave her a boyish grin before literally jumping on the bed.Annika pinched his cheek."You're just too cute,Shiv!"

"I am not cute,call me anything but cute",said Shivaay laying down on the bed pulling her to his side.

"Thank you,Annika.",said Shivaay while laying side to side,spooning her.

Even though he was facing her back,he could sense a confused expression on her face."For this,for everything",he continued sniffing her unique scent.

He moved all of her hair to a side placing his lips on her shoulder.Placing open mouth kisses from her shoulder to neck.

Annika suddenly turned,facing him.She was as red as a beet by then,"Shiv,I know I should not ask this right now,but when is Mishra coming back?"

"Fhat the wuck?Where did Mishra come from?Like seriously babe,you could have asked this later",said Shivaay in an amused tone.

"Shivaay,tell me na",said Annika irritably.

"I've extended his leave since you wanted me to.",said Shivaay tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Nooo",she shouted."I mean,he's your employee.Your wish."said Annika.

"Waise toh main hazaar baate bothi hu,sirf ye hi sunna tha.",Annika muttered under her breath.

"I heard that,let's not talk about that now.Stop killing my mood."

***

I KNOW IT'S BEEN AGES SINCE I'VE UPDATED AND I'M SORRY FOR THAT.AND I ALSO KNOW THAT THIS WAS A FILLER CHAPTER AND I'M SORRY FOR THAT AS WELL.

LOTS OF LOVE❤

DO LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE CHAPPY!