1.

At this chapter you haven't got a name yet and your the Alpha of the pack (Blue, Delta, Echo, and Charlie)

Fear. That what was on my mind while I was running for my life from man's riding their motorcycle chasing me around. I'm not like the other raptors, I'm more bigger then any raptors that ever lived. I have lightning blue lines across my back and the rest is dark grey.

I kept running until I lost them and found my pack out of breath. "Alpha! They want you and they will not stop until they have you" said my second in command leader. Blue.

"Don't worry. We will go inside a cave so they don't know where we are" they nod their heads. I started walking around to find any cave that we can fit all together while my pack walked behind me. I spotted a cave and told the other to run into it so no-one know that we were there. Everyone crouched down to the ground and I see that everyone was getting sleepy.

"Rest everyone, I will be on a lookout" I said while Delta, Echo, and Charlie drifting of to sleep.

"No I will be on a lookout. You will go to sleep since your our Alpha" I nodded and crouched down to get some sleepml.

When I wake up, I looked around the cave and found that my pack wasn't there. I stand up and walked out of the cave. I looked around the forest when suddenly I feel a sharp pain behind me. I looked over my back to see a man holding a gun pointing at me. I pounced at the man and scarthed it's arm making it bleed. I got another pain and looked back again. I want to pounced at the man who shoot me but I failed. My head feels dizzy and my vision became more blurry. I fall to the ground and saw a man with darkish blond hair walking towards me and that was the last thing I saw before I blacked out.