21.

YOUR P.O.V

I screamed playfully as I get tackled by the rest of my pack, making us roll back like a big ball that's rolling around. We separated ourselves from each other and we all laughed, well except Blue. She was just chuckling here and there trying to keep her cool. While we're playing around like this, Owen and Claire are walking around the dome from above us and watch us play around. A clicking sound can be heard from above all of us, making us tilt our head up to Owen.

"Girls, today Max is going to be examined by Claire. She wants to see her up close!" He shouted, the others screeches in agreement except for Blue. She was somewhat screeching in anger and threatful towards the both of them. I snapped my jaws at her and she snapped hers at me. That was pretty disrespectful so I screeched in anger at her, telling her position in the pack and no need to worry about me.

"But they want to-"

"It's okay Blue, I can handle things like this myself! It's okay to be concern about me but please, let me go this one time. I'm the Alpha and I'm brave enough to do this". And by that, she shuts her mouth before she looks at me with concern and run away into the deeper part of the dome. I sighed before I look at the others. They're looking back at me before I nudge my head towards where Blue went, telling them to try and comfort her. They obliged to my command.

I look back up to Owen and Claire, only to find them gone. I look around the dome frantically for Owen, not for Claire. I was a bit scared if he suddenly got kidnapped by someone while I was looking away to talk with the others.

"Over here!" I turned my head to the right side and there he is, standing next to 'Claire'. I sighed again before jogging over to them. When I was close enough, Owen reaches his hand through the bars and rubs my head up and down. He leads me into some long ass room with one light lit in the middle of the room. It brings me back memories but I brush it off. The door on the end of the room opened and Owen and the girl enters the room. Owen signaled me to sit down so I did what he said, laying my head on the ground like I'm uninterested at all. 

"Wow...". And by that, my back is caressed by Claire. It caught me off guard so I screeched at her and snap my jaws towards her, close enough to make her fall back. I kept growling at her, shooting daggers at her from my eyes with hate. My snout is once again rubbed by Owen in some way to calm me down. 

"Come on, don't be like that". I just growled one more time before I lay my head back down on the ground.