18.

YOUR POV

"So you do like Owen?". Well that question caught me off guard from Delta. I looked at her before groaning in annoyance, feeling myself like I'm blushing a little bit. 

"No Delta, I don't like Owen. And besides, she likes Claire more". Even though I'm the one who said that, I can feel a pang in my heart. It kind of hurts me to know that Owen likes Claire more than me but what can I do? I'm a monster anyways and no one can love a monster like me....right?

"Enough with all this 'feeling fest'. It's feeding time so I suggest we go to the center of the dome now" Blue said before she starts to run off to the center of the dome. The others followed her after they asked if that I'll come or not. I said I'll catch up with them later after of some time of me thinking, trying to sort out my feelings.

I just sighed before I start to walk the path down to the center of the  dome. When I got there, everyone else was looking up at Owen, tails wagging like always. I just sighed before standing next to Blue, looking up at Owen. Owen looked back at me with those eyes of his, I can't really tell what's his thinking right now so I just let it slide. 

He starts to throw a big sized dead rats at the others over and over, not giving me anything. I start to growl at Owen because he doesn't want to give me food at all, he's gonna make me starve. He just looks down at me with a slight smirk on his face. He told the others to go except for me. So I stayed anyways, waiting for an explanation as to why he doesn't feed me at all. He points slightly on the bars that leads into my dome, as if telling me to go there and wait for him.

I look back up at him, groaning a little bit before making my way to the bars. When I got there, Owen was already there sitting behind the bars with a smile spread across his face. I sit down in front of him, glaring at him.

"Okay, I know that you might be thinking as to why I didn't feed you". I snort at him, getting impatient by every second. " I didn't feed you because I want to ask you out on a dinner with me tonight, at my bungalow that is". My eyes widen slightly, tail wagging a little bit. That actually sounds fun, having a dinner with Owen even though it's only in his bungalow, I'm still fine with it.

I nodded my head at him, accepting his offer before putting my snout through the bars. He chuckles slightly before kissing my snout, making me blush a little bit internally. "See you tonight". That was the last thing he said before walking away. I stand up and run back to the others. I smiled all the way back to the others, I can't help it.