9.

YOUR P.O.V

I got down abruptly onto the ground when I found my pack in the middle of the jungle. They were startled  a little by the loud sound of 'thud' that my body and the ground made when they collided. They look at me worriedly before all of them get down to the ground, sitting in front of me while Delta was the closes one to me. She nudge her head with mine's, trying to comfort be. Maybe I look tired? Well I am tired after all that running and having only a little bit of breakfast.

"Where have you been? We were so worried about you" Delta asked worriedly after getting her head away from mine. I turned my head towards her and the others before sitting myself properly on the ground beneath. I explained every detail and activity at what just happened this morning, not leaving a single bit of detail.

"Owen took you last night?" I nodded my head on Charlie's question that she gives me.

"And he drugged you to sleep?" I nodded again towards Echo.

"And you ran away from Owen's home so you can get back to us?" Blue finally asked. I was having enough of it. I already explain everything to them and Delta is the only one who understands it.

"For the final time, YES!" I snapped at them, finally standing up above them all while looking at the others. Well except Delta since she already understands everything that I told her. The others cowered in fear. Blue was trying her best to hide her fear in front of me but I still can see her fear towards me. I apologize to them before walking away, further in.

I was in a really deep thought that I don't even realize I was in the middle of the jungle, where it was exposed for people to see us raptors. A whistling sound can be heard from above. Snapping my head up, my slit yellow eyes met with brown ones. I growled a little towards him, but it was loud enough for anyone to hear.

Growl meaning = *what-are-you-doing-here?*

"I brought you some food, I think that you might be hungry" he said a little bit happily while showing a bucket with a smell of a dead animal inside of it. I was about to screech when a gurgling sound made out of my stomach, indicating that I was hungry. I look down on my stomach before looking up at Owen again, eyes widen in embarrassment and cursing my stomach mentally.

He chuckled a little before he throw a big dead rat at me. I have nothing else to do rather then jump towards the rat, closing my mouth when it was inside my mouth since I was hungry. I chew it a little before swallowing it wholly down my throat. I look back up at him, wagging my tail left and right as if I want more of the dead rat's. He seemed to get the signal because he started throwing the rat's towards me one by one and I was eating the rat's that he thrown at me. This go back and forth for some time until the bucket was empty.