2.

I woke up from my faint and looked around my surroundings.  I was in the  jungle. I stand up from where I was laying down and let out a cry. I heard some footsteps behind me. I turned my body to see the pack walking to me. They let out a relief cry and ran towards me.

"Alpha, we've been worried sick. Where were you" asked Delta

"I was in a cave with you girls and when I wake up I didn't see you by my side. So I got out if the cave to be shooted at my back. Anyways, what is this place?" I asked my pack while I was looking around the place.

"This is some kind of cage but bigger like a jungle" I heard said Blue. I heard some clicking from above and I looked up to see the man who was walking towards me before I blacked out. I growled at him and show my razor sharp teeth too him.

"Don't give me that shit Maxwell!" shouted the man to me while putting his hand out making it looked like a 'stop'. I growled again and looked at the girls. Their heads was up looking towards the man with their tale wagging left and right. I walked over to them.

"Why are you guys wagging your tail?"

"His going to feed us" said Echo while licking her lip saying that she's hungry. I started walking away from my pack and into the woods.

---AT NIGHT---

"Blue, I will be on one of the trees without in my raptor form?" I said to Blue. My pack already know what I was. Before I became their alpha, I fight of Blue so I can be the Alpha.

"Yes Alpha" said Blue nodding bed hair and started walking away to tell the others what I was doing. I searched for one of the tallest trees in the dome. I found one and started climbing the tree. When I'm at the top of the tree, I turned back to my human form and take out my headphones and phone from -god who ever knows where it came from-and put it on. I played my soothing and calm music on. I looked at the full moon in front of me and see the sparkling beautiful night sky that was filled with stars. I smiled at this. A gust of wind fly through me making my hair fly behind me.

This is relaxing I thought to myself when I heard a snap behind me. I looked over my back to see a man holding a camera while taking a photo of me. He looked at me scared. I looked at him with my yellow colored raptor eyes and roared at him. I jumped off the tree and turned back to my raptor form and started running towards where my pack was taking a rest. When I arrive, I found that Blue was still up at this late of night.

She stands up and asked "Is everything alright Alpha?" with concern laying on every one of her sentence. I shook my head anemd walked over to her.

"Sleep now. It will be ok" I said to her rubbing my head with hers telling that it was okay for her to take a sleep.  She nodded her head and crouched down to her sleeping position. In a matter of time she was asleep.

She was tired I thought to myself while crouching down to the ground next to Blue. I looked at the stars again and smiled.

This was a beautiful night  I said to myself before drifting off to my dreamless sleep.