22.

YOUR P.O.V

Okay so, in that room I was just touched here and there by Owen and Claire to 'examine' me and stuff. Most of the time, my head is pat by Owen while Claire was running her fingers through every inch of my corner. Well except the private part and my head part. After they finish 'examining' me, I ran out of the room and just get back to my group. As soon as I get out of that place, I immediately run to where Blue is. She was sitting on the ground, head down low as she looks at the ground a bit sadly while she is surrounded by the other raptors. Oh how much guilt I feel just by seeing her like this, it's killing me.

"Blue?". She look up immediately by the sound of my voice and she is up on her feet. She bowed her head down in respect and asking forgiveness as she mumbles some apologies here and there. More guilt crept in before I finally decided to just talk to her. 

"Hey, you don't need to apologize. I'm the one who is at fault so I should be the one who ask for forgiveness from you". She looks up at me with her shocked face before she come running to me, nudging her head everywhere and trying to hug me. I'm ok with it.  

AUTHORS NOTE

Ok I think I wont continue this story anymore because I got bored of it so please forgive me. I thank you for the readers to read this story and have been patient for me after all this time. I'm afraid that this will be the last chapter of this story and it will be discontinued. Goodbye

New note 23 April 2020

I might continue this since more people start to like it.