5.

YOUR P. O. V
As I transformed into my human form, I looked up to the sky and sighed in amusement at how beautiful the night sky is tonight. I started to hum a song a little witch turned out, to me, singing the song that I was humming.

In the middle of singing, I can feel someone was watching me from behind but I just ignored it because I was to caught of with the song. As the song finishes I can hear someone said 'wow' under their breath making my head snap behind to look at the person who said it. The sight of the person makes my eyes widen and my mouth opened a little.

Owen.

He was standing there with someone carrying a camera while it was blinking, indicating that he was recording me. The person who carried the camera stopped recording and put his camera down while I growled at him, loud enough so he can hear me.

"Get. out" I said while gritting my teeth together. I was so furious at the sight of them that I stand up on top of the tree while my body was facing them. Good thing that the place that they were standing on I can reach it by only one jump.

"What? " asked the kid with the camera while holding it close to his chest as fear evident. I have enough of this kid because he was recording me while I was singing and he brings Owen here to see me. Then it clicked to me.

He was the kid who take the picture of me.

Without hesitation, I pounced at the kid with all of my strength. Now I was on top of him, trapping him under me while my hands were beside his head. I was about to scratch him with the claws that I already pull out off my fingers, when suddenly I was pulled back. My back was behind someones chest while my hands were kept by my side because the persons hands were infront of me. It was Owen who was doing this to me.

I struggle at his body, trying to get out of his grip so I can slash that kid, while grunting.

"Use it. Now! " as those words rolled out of Owens mouth, the kid takes out a syringe out of his pocket containing a clear liquid inside of it. This makes me struggle more while banging my head back, trying to hit him with it so I can get free. The kid in front of me started walking closer to me.

I screamed for my pack so they can help me but it was to late. The kid already injected the liquid by my neck, spreading it by my blood course to all of my body. Black dots started forming at the edge of my eyes.

"Your dead, kid" was the last thing I said before I blacked out in Owens grip around me.

🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳
Guys I'm really sorry that I haven't updated this story. Pls forgive me