16.

YOUR P. O. V
I wiggle a little bit on the soft thing beneath me, burying my head deeper on it. I can feel something tightening around my waist making me open my eyes and look over to my waist. There's arms hugging me on my waist. I look up, finding a man sleeping peacefully underneath me. To be specific, it was Owen. I blinked my eyes a few times before scratching it, getting off of Owen slowly. I yawned and look at him one last time before I walk out of his bungalow.

When I was far away from where his bungalow is, I screamed on top of my lungs out of embarrassment before kneeling on the ground and banged the earth with my fist. After some minutes or so, I calmed down and walked back into his bungalow and once again sleep on him. I guess he noticed me getting back on his chest because he squirmed a little bit before cracking open his eyes to look at me.

"W-What happened?" he ask, scratching his right eye while still looking at me with his left one. I just shrugged and shook my head telling him that nothing happened before closing my eyes, enjoying the warmth that he's radiating. I guess he shrugged too before putting his arms around my waist and sleep once again with me on top of him.

●︿●HALF AN HOUR LATER●︿

I cracked open my eyes and get off of Owen once again, stretching my body a little so I won't be really stiff or get a cramp when I do something. I comb my hair with my fingers for a few minutes. Assuming that it was neat enough, I shake Owen lightly to wake him up so he can get to work.

"Five more minutes...." he mumbled, turning his body over to the side. I shake my head left and right at how childish he is before tugging on his shirt a little more, making him almost fall off the sofa. His eyes widen and he hurriedly fix his position on the sofa so he wouldn't fall off. He glared at me playfully while I was sticking out my tongue towards him.

"Gotta get back to my dome, see you later" I walk out of the bungalow after saying those words. I haven't been that far away from the bungalow when suddenly some shuffling and a little bit of crashing here and there come from Owens bungalow. I look behind me to find a panting Owen walking towards me. He put his hand on my shoulder when his near enough and he look down onto the ground for a few seconds to catch his breath.

"What?" I question him when he finally catch his breath. His face scrunched up as in building up his confidence before he...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kiss my cheek...

"Okaybecarefulonyourwaytothe dome, bye!" he said really fast before he runs back into his bungalow. I just touch the area where he kissed me before transforming into my raptor form and run into the woods, screaming internally all the way to the dome.

Author Note :
Ik that I haven't been updating lately it's because I was in the marines for a few days and when I got home, I don't have any ideas what to write so I'm really sorry