19.

YOUR POV

Night has finally come. It was the perfect time to move now so I start to use the old route to Owen's place. On the way there, I look up into the sky almost every time. The star twinkles around the moon that shines the night. It was breath taking. Not long after, I finally arrived at his place. He added some changes here and there to his bungalow. There was a strings of little lights that were tied onto 2 tall boards, a table in front of his bungalow with a candle on top of it and utensils, fireflies going here and there. This is the second thing that I see today, other than the stars.

"You're here!" A cheery voice snapped me out of trance before looking towards the source. It was Owen on the door of his bungalow, holding 2 plates of spaghetti in hand. I turned into my human form instantly before walking over to him while looking around again.

"Need some help?" I questioned him, holding my hand out so that I can bring one of the plates to the table. "Oh! I don't need any help and besides, you should sit down". I just nodded at his commands before sitting on one side of the table. He puts down one of the food in front of me and the other in front of himself.

"So, what's all this?" He looks around the place before he looks at me again with a grin. "I just want to eat dinner with you and I thought why not spice things up a bit". A smile is on his face with the answer to my question. I nodded in admiration of his work before taking a bite of the food.

"So...?" I looked up at him, chewing the food that is inside of my mouth. "'So' what?" I looked at him questioningly after swallowing the food. "The food, what do you think of it?" He was nervous about the taste? I chuckles slightly at his question before I answer him. "It's actually good, I like it". For some reason he blushed lightly, eyes widening before he chuckled to himself and rubs the back of his neck with his hand. 

"I'm glad that you like it". I laughed at his reaction before looking back at him. He's so confused. "Why did you laugh?' "It's because you care about my opinion on your food, that's why".