4.

YOUR P. O. V

"Maxwell stop" he commanded, still putting up his hand in front of me. I ignored his command, still walking towards him. He suddenly stop at his tracks because his back already touching the wall of the dome. I showed my teeth and licked my lips towards him, indicating that I'm gonna enjoy eating him. Right before I was going to chomp of his hand that he was holding out, I was pushed to the side. Hard. I rolled on the ground a little before I stand up on my two legs and glared at the thing that had pushed me away from my meal. It was Blue.

"Alpha don't eat him. His the one who really cares about us" she said while stepping in front of him in defence mode.

"Who said you can command me?" I asked while walking towards her. When I was right in front of her, I make myself look more intimidating to anyone who was looking at me while glaring at Blue. I can feel her trembling a little at my intimidation.

"Please Alpha" she pleaded to me, her voice cracking a little in fear. I sighed as I turned my head away from them and walked over to Charlie, Delta, and Echo. I turned my body again to look at Blue and Owen, again, but this time beside the rest of my pack. Blue looked over at Owen and nodge her head towards the half open gate, gesturing him to get out of the dome. Eventually, he did what she say. As he got outside of the dome through the gate, a dark skin toned man closed the gate shut and locked it.

I growled as I roll my eyes at the sight and started walking into the woods.

OWEN P. O. V

I hold the bars that was separating me and the raptors with both of my hands while I kept my eyes on Maxwells every movement into the woods. When she was gone out of my sight, I sighed as I ran my fingers through my hair and walked over to the guy that have fallen into the dome.

"You okay?" I asked him while stretching my hands out to him so I can help him get on to his feet. He seems hesitated to take my hand but, later he takes my hand and stands up in front of me.

"I never see your face here. Are you new?" he nodded slowly at my question, fear still layed on his face. I patted his back for a little comfort and told him to take a break from the event. He nodded his head again before he walks away. I take one more glance at the gate before walking over to my motorcycle to go back to my bungalow.

---AT NIGHT---

YOUR P. O. V
I inhale big amount of air to fill my lungs with the fresh air of the night before exhaling the air out. I hear some rustlings from the bush on my right, taking all of my attention towards it. Blue came out of the bush, head low in shame.

"I'm sorry Alpha for commanding you" she said, regret layed on her voice while she was looking down to the ground, afraid to meet my gaze. I sighed before walking towards her and nodge her head to look up at me.

"It's okay. I know that you were just trying to protect him. Now, go get some sleep I want to transform" I exclaim, you can tell the forgiveness that was layed on my tone. She finally looked up at me in the eyes, her eyes glimmered in happiness for my forgiveness at her. She nodded her head and walked away to her sleeping place before she bid me goodnight.

I bid goodnight at her while watching her every movement. When she was finally out of my sight, I looked up to the sky. It was a full moon tonight. I started climbing the nearest tree with all of my strength. When I was on top of the tree, I sat down while transforming to my human form.