12.

YOUR P. O. V
I just look at him quizzically before everything soaked into my brain. Owen just opened the gate halfway through and now he was sitting in front of me. In the dome. Literally. My eyes finally widen before I got off of my sitting position and started to push Owen outside the dome, but he only budged a little bit.

"What are you doing?! Are you crazy for God's sake?!" I whisper/screamed at him, still trying to push him out of the dome while grunting a little bit here and there. He just hold my arm, trying to stop me from pushing him outside of the dome.

"Can you at least stop? I just want to be near you." Those words took me off guard, making me look up at him the slightest bit. My brain process his words before I can came up with a word to reply to him.

"Well if you want to see me, you can just tell me. And besides, I can just sneak out of this place in the night" I replied to him, looking the other way while crossing my arms. I stopped pushing him when I replied to him. Why is he so hard to deal with? Is he trying to get himself caught? Does he even know if the other raptors are here, they'll totally pounce at him? Well I think that's all the problem his going to go through.......MAYBE.

"Well I don't want to make you exhausted. Going in and out of the dome in the night, don't you think that you'll get tired by doing that all the time?" He does have a point. Sometimes I'm really tired or just to lazy to go in and out of the dome just to meet him in the night.

Wait
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Why do I even want to meet him in the first place?

As if in instinct, I slap his face with my hand making a hand print on his face. His face turned to the right, hand print on his cheek before he turned his head back to face me while holding his cheek. When he look at me, his face was full of shock making my eyes widened. I have to admit, I have a little bit of fear for some reason when I saw his expression.

"Why..... Why did you slap me?" He asked me slowly with that expression on his face. How much I dislike that face. It makes me feel guilty.......really guilty.

As if everything start to soak into my brain again, my eyes widen even more. "I'm really sorry Owen! I don't know what came over me!" I apologize to him, crouching back in front of him while caressing his wound that I just made on his cheek. He backed away a little bit from my touch making me freeze, hesitation on touching his cheek or not.

I stand back up again, my eyes is still making eye contact with him before I turned into the raptor form again. "I'm... Sorry" I managed to say, caressing my head against his before I started running back into the woods. Before I disappear from his sight, I can feel his eyes burning into the back of my head.