8.

YOUR P.O.V
I dig my feet to the ground, panting as I look up and down at the dome that my pack was in. Top to bottom. I sighed in relief as there were no men guarding the control panels to the entrance of the cage, a chance for me to open the cage and closed it manually. I came closer to the panel while changing into my human form, pressing the red button that controls the door, opening it just enough for me to fit in.

"HOLT! YOU THERE!" Someone shouted making me whipped my head behind to look who it is. Two men holding guns were coming at me while pointing their guns towards me. A rush of adrenaline surge through me as I run through the gate and inside the dome. I can feel some of them were coming inside too but I ran faster into the jungle, transforming when I was far enough from them.

"Where is she?!" One of the guards shouted/asked his friend. I peeked slowly from the darkness, watching their every movement. They kept looking left and tight, sometimes straight forward. I was getting irritated at their presence in the dome, so I walk out of the darkness. Screeching at them, bearing my sharp teeth, taking my claws out, and everything else that I can do to make them scared.

They whipped their heads towards my direction, pointing their guns towards me, ready to shot me anytime. I walk closer to them, still roaring and screeching at them while they take steps backward every time I came closer. One of them put their finger on the trigger, making my instinct to kill him first if he misses the shot. I came closer to the person with the trigger. He was about to pull it when he shouted out to both of the guards.

"Stop! Don't kill her!" I turned my body slowly. Looking directly at his eyes while glaring daggers at him. I really wish looks can kill. He instructed the guards to back up and go through the opened door. I turned my body as fast as I can and started to chase on of them. They started sprinting for the door desperately when one of them tripped, the opportunity for me to pounce at him. I finally pounce at him, biting the neck instantly. His other friend was already on the other side of the gate, closing the gate instantly when he gets there.

He watched in horror as I eat his friend alive, screams erupted from him as I ate him slowly. 1, his legs I chopped them off one by one and chomped them down. 2, his arms I bite it softly at first (well for me I bite him softly, but for him is painful) after that bite it of brutally. The last one was his head, so I bite it off to shut him up from his screams. Blood splatter all over me and some of them flew to his friend's face. Horror filled his face and tears pricked at the edge of his eyes as he only saw the torso of his now dead friend.

"You killer! You torturer! Go to hell you beast!" He scowled at me while pointing his index finger at me. I rolled my eyes at his action before opening and closing my mouth, making a sound with my teeth. He falls back in fear as I smirk mentally before walking back into the jungle behind me.

———————
Sorry for the long update! Forgive me😭😭😭