10.

YOUR P.O.V
That was a good meal I thought to my self with a little smile on my face while I was walking back to where my pack is. As soon as I get there, everyone have a smirk on their faces while looking at my happy and satisfied face.

"Let me guess, you enjoy being fed by Owen?" Charlie asked me teasingly, making me blush a little at her words. I glared at her but she just laugh at it. I rolled my eyes before taking a seat on the ground, wanting to sleep after the good meal.

"You're going to sleep?" Echo asked while she come closer to me, sitting right in front of me when she stopped. I just crack open one of my drowsy eyes towards her, nodding my head to her question before closing my eyes again. Not long after, I fell into a deep sleep with a full stomach.

A FEW HOURS LATER

I yawned, jaws open pretty wide. I blink my eyes a few times to adjust the light into my eyes before standing up on two feet, shaking my head left and right to get rid of the sleep. The others were still sleeping with their head down low, except Charlie. She was sleeping up-side-down, so her head was facing the sky. I just shook my head at her silliness before walking away from them.

"What's up beautiful?" someone asked making my head snap abruptly towards the source. It was Owen who said it and he was behind the gates. I just roll my eyes playfully at him before coming closer, taking a seat exactly in front of him. He did the same thing but he was cross legged. I shift back into my human form so I can talk easily with him rather then saying words really slow.

"Why are you even here?" I ask him back with a playful grin on my face. His eyes widen a little before he pulled me closer to the bars by the crook of my shirt, hitting my head with a little sound of a 'PANG'. I winced in pain, holding my head and glare at him fiercely when I open my eyes.

"What the heck-Hmph!" He puts his index finger on his lips, like a gesture to tell me to be quiet while his other hand was covering my mouth through the bars. I nodded my head before he pull his hand away from my mouth. I do the same thing, pulling his shirt to the bars but a little harder making his head collide with the bars too. He winced in pain, closing his eyes shut while holding his head.

"What was that for!?" he whisper/shouted, still holding his head.

"That's for banging my head to the bars. Idiot!" I whisper shouted too to him. He apologized for his action before he finally talk about the subject he wanted.

"Anyways, why are you in your human form?" he asked quietly, leaning his body more to the bars.

"So I can talk clearly to you. Why are you even here?"

"Checking on my girls. Do you realize something?" His tone was teasing and he was smirking towards me. I furrowed my brows a little before giving up.

"You got nicer to me after I feed you those rats." I blush in embarrassment before pulling the crook of his shirt once again towards me. I glared at him, knuckles turning white at how much pressure I put in it.

"Don't you dare test me Grady" I warned him with a low voice, scaring the heck out of him but he wont show it to me.

"Got it princess." I let go the crook of his shirt, giving it a little push before crossing my arms in anger and looking away from him like a little angry kid.

👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
Guys im sorry for not updating 🙏