17.

YOUR P. O. V
The dome starts to come into my vision slowly as I got closer to it. I stopped abruptly. The dome was surrounded by people armed and that's kind of weird..... Why would there be the military surrounding the dome? Did something happened?

I start to back way from them before climbing one of the trees that is high enough that I can just jump off of it and into the dome. But of course, I change back into my human form before climbing up the tree.

When I was finally on the top of the tree, I jumped off of it and into the dome. I can feel some of the guards turn their heads towards the noises that I  just made but I'm guessing they didn't saw me. Well that's a good thing. I turned back into my raptor form before I run once again, but this time towards my pack.

When I was finally there, I collapsed onto the ground exhausted. My breathing was short and I try to calm myself down so I can breath normally. The girls start to gather around me, Delta sitting in front of me while looking worried at me. She asked me some few questions here and there about my health and where have I been in the night.

"I'm alright Delta , no need to worry about me" I said, between pants. She looked at me worriedly but I waved it off before I sit upright. I was a bit smiling here and there and I have to admit, it's a bit embarrassing to be found like this. They started to ask questions again but it starts to get annoying before I finally tell them what happened yesterday.

AUTHORS NOTE:
I'm sooooo sorry that I just updated now. I have so many homework in my hands, exams, test, and many more so I'm really stressed. It's kind of a miracle foe me to update so yeah. Hope you enjoy this chapter even though it's short. Once again, I'm really sorry.