15.

Yeah Im going to put some weird photos in here so deal with it. Thank you to all the readers that have voted, love/like, comment, read, and followed me on wattpad. I am truly honored and thankful for your kindness.
NOW WE WILL GET ON WITH THE STORY!

YOUR P.O.V
I finally get released by them from the room. Once the door was opened big enough for me to fit through, I run instantly into the woods in front of my eyes. I was glad that I was finally released from that place because I don't want to stay there any longer. My heart was still pounding really fast because of 2 things. 1)Because I just ran 2)Because of what just happened to me in that room. I still can't believe that Owen want to save me from getting killed by that fat ass. I'm glad he said that to me but it makes me feel weak at the same time.

The sun have set before my eyes as the moon finally rises onto the sky above me, stars shining brightly while surrounding the moon like every night before. It was night time now. I was still contemplating between me going to Owens bungalow or I sleep here with the others. After some time, I finally decided to go to Owens bungalow and started to make my way there. I don't know why but almost every time for me to jump from one place to another, I get hesitant to do it. But I force myself to do it so I can meet him.

~Time Skip brought to you by Doyoung giving yo love in some balloons~

After some time, I finally arrived in front of his bungalow. My breathing was still rapid so I take a seat on the ground beneath me, looking up into the stars above while trying to stabilize my rapid breathing. A face come into my view.

"What are you doing here?" He questioned me, a quizzical look on his face. I just shrug it off and lay down on the ground, not breaking my eyes from the stars above. Hands suddenly crept under my knees and back when I was finally off the ground. I flinch instantly and look to my right.

"What are you doing?" I questioned him while he was walking towards his bungalow, me in his arms. He just simply answered that he doesn't want me to get cold by laying down on the ground all night. I just sighed at how caring he is to me before I help him open the door of his bungalow. He finally puts me down onto the ground before he started walking towards his bed. But before he get on it, he turned his body around and stretched his hand out towards me.

"You want to sleep?" He asked tiredly while scratching his head a little bit. I shook my head and asked if we can talk but that seems to irritate him. So, he pulled me by the arm towards him making me stumble and fall on top of him. Now we're on the bed with me on top of him. He snaked his hands around my waist before squeezing me tightly in his embrace. I struggle under his embrace before I finally feel a pair of eyes staring onto my head. I look up at him, glaring instantly as soon as my eyes connect with him.

"Let me go" I warned through my gritted teeth. He just shrugged before he snuggles his head against mine, making a really little tint of red to crept up onto my face. "You'll sleep with me tonight....." That was the last thing he said before finally he doze into a deep sleep. I just sigh again before I sleep too, but on his chest for the night.

Authors note- 🌚🌚🌚