7.

YOUR P. O. V

"So your saying, just because I'm a human you brought me here from the dome..." I gesture my hand for him to continue.

"Because I'm scared that your going to be eaten...........alive" he continued. I sighed as I close my eyes shut, rubbing my temple to ease the headache that I just receive. Why does he even care about me? I'm not an animal. Well I'm half human that is.

"Why do you even care about me?" I asked the question that was circling around through my mind. He look elsewhere, away from my eyes, breaking the eye contact.

"Because............I love and worried about my raptor's"

"Well.." I stand up. "That means you don't love me cuz I'm half raptor and you don't need to care about me" I proclaimed as I walk over to the exit. I walked outside and closed the door behind, walking down the stairs. The creaking sound indicates that Owen walked outside too. I ignored his calls on the way to the forest until...

"Maxwell!" he shouted my given name while holding my arm, stopping me on my tracks. I looked over to him through my shoulder. He was angry but I can see behind those anger was.......................care?

"What do you want?" I turned my body towards him, no emotion is layed on my face. He opened his mouth, about to scold at me but he closed it again. That was unexpected.

"You need to go to the lab" he commanded while dragging me towards his motorcycle.my eyes widen. Labs are the place that I really hate. I started to wriggle around, trying to get out of Owens grip but to no avail. There's no more chose. My body started shifting, dark scale started to appear, my hands getting a little more shorter, and etc. Owen finally lets go of me and watched me transform, fear and panick mixed together on his face.

I screeched at his face, as loud as I can before running off into the woods and towards the dome.

I hope they're okay......... I thought about my pack.