6.

YOUR P. O. V
What the hell? I sat up on an unfamiliar bed as I hold my head to ease the dizziness on my head. I blinked my eyes a few times to adjust to the light. As my vision got more clear, this looks like a bedroom but not like in the hospital. I throw my feet to the edge of the bed as I closed my eyes and looked down to the ground, memories of last night hits me.

That kid really wants a death wish I thought bitterly. I tried to stand on my two feet but I fall back again to the bed with a 'thud'. I clicked my tongue in annoyance as I tried to stand up again. The smell of food hits my nostrils, making me sniff the air to get a better smell at it. I started walking to where the scent came from while holding to the nearest thing to help me stand up.

I came over to a kitchen. This place is pretty small, so it's pretty easy to get somewhere fast. There, stands someone while cooking, their back in front of me. The person wears a white apron, just like a chef.

"The fuck?" I ask out loud, making the person jumped a little bit.

"Don't scare me like that!" it shouted while turning his body towards me. My eyes widen at the person who was in front of me.

Owen Grady.

I growled at him as I walk closer to him, giving out a dark aura. Why does this guy brings me here of all places?! He try to experiment on me or something?! To put it short, I was furious at him.

"Why am I here?" I asked him while holding the crook of his shirt, ready to punch him on the face while glaring daggers at him. If looks can kill, he would be dead in my arms now.

"H-hey! Calm down!" he persuade while holding his hand out, indicating me to calm down. I bring him towards what looks like the living room and dropped him on one of the seats. I walked back to the kitchen and turned of the stove, so there will be no fire incident.

I came back and take a seat on the beanbag in front of him, leaning back against the wall while crossing my arms. "Now talk" I command him. I can feel he shivered a bit at the tone of my voice, but he talked anyways.

📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱
I'm sorry for a short one 😭😭😭