Freaky Friday

Shout out to my babes and newest followers:

@saraphinaandre13
@imyodaddynow
@birdofmine
@weeaboolifestyle

-----------------------------------------------------------

It is Friday, and Jason had reached the end of his first week at Vernon Prep. If he was being honest, he would tell you that he actually loved his new school, but being a sassy bitch didn't allow him to admit it.

The school was very beautiful, it had everything a student could want out of their school and more. The gym was state of art, it actually made him interested in trying out for a sport.

After school, while Nathan was out with his friends playing ball at the gym, Jason got an IM from another student on the schools email.

-Hey my name is Rudy, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out at the cafe, Ethan and Nathan said it was cool and gave us permission. let me know!

-yeah sure I'm down. where is the cafe at?

-dont worry ill come get you. be there in a few. ok?

-sounds good.

Jason was excited to have something to do and also get to know someone new and hopefully make a friend. A few minutes later he heard a knock on the door.

He walked over, slightly nervous about it, and opened the door to reveal Rudy with a big bright smile, he couldn't help but smile back.

-Hey what's up? I'm Rudy it's nice to meet you!

-Hey Rudy nice to meet you too! Jason replied as he shook hands with him.
-Are you ready to go?
-Yeah let's go.