Freaky Friday pt. 2

The cafe was actually located on the top floor of the dorm building. Jason was surprised that he hadn't noticed it before. The place was breathtaking. It had a partial glass roof which extended into a portion of the wall facing the campus.

It allowed for a complete panoramic view of the whole campus. He made a mental note to come here more often.

The natural light provided by the setting sun was almost heavenly. The area looked like it was a millionaire's penthouse rather than a high school lounge. It had several comfy looking couches with beautiful, soft, area rugs.
The area was large with different sections. There was a area with concessions sandwiches, drinks and other snacks. A area with tables and chairs for eating and also for board games. There was also a mini arcade area with a ping pong table and air hockey table set.

What caught his attention though was the larger clear area towards that back that had a large screen on the back wall. There were these theater-style stackable seats that you could lay around on thus area to watch movies on the screen. Each Friday was movie night Vernon Prep. Throughout the week, the students were allowed to nominate and vote for a movie to be played for movie night.

-Are you down for some air hockey? Rudy asked him.
-Yeah sure! He replied since he did love playing air hockey.

Surprisingly, Jason was pretty good at it, or so he thought. The tally right now was 3 to 1. On top of that he was having a great time. Rudy decided on making things a little bit more interesting.

-Wanna make a bet? He asked Jason.
-What kind of bet?
-Let's do this, best out of seven, the winner gets to dare the loser sound good?

Jason thought for second. He had just met this guy and though he seemed pretty cool, he wasn't too sure he wanted get into anything too wild just yet. He only needed to win one more time and he would win the bet.
He thought his chances were pretty good and that it was very unlikely that Rudy would make a comeback and win the next three games. The risk seemed worth the trouble.

-Alright I'm in let's do this! He said to Rudy.

As soon as he said he saw this evil smirk appear on Rudy's face. It gave him this feeling in his stomach that something was up. Boy was he right.

Fast forward ten minutes later Jason stood with his mouth wide open, he was dumbfounded. Rudy won the bet finishing 4-3. He was completely shocked and caught off guard. This whole time Rudy had been purposefully throwing the games to get him to feel confident enough that he was bound to take him up on the bet.

-Don't worry, I'm won't be to hard on you, I'm going to let you off easy.
-Oh gee thanks, how nice of you. Jason replied.

You could practically hear Jason's eye roll from across the room.

-Alright so what is it going to be? He asked Rudy.
-Hmm, I haven't really made up my mind yet, but don't worry I'll think of something.

-------------------------------------

Don't forget to show me some love and
VOTE
COMMENT
AND FOLLOW 🙏🙏🙏
New followers get a shout out in the next chapter.
As always all comments and suggestions are welcome.

I'll gladly return the love. ❤️💙💜