Fucked Up

_________________________

31. Fucked Up

His hand tugged on him painfully as he attempted to keep up with his long quick strides. The iron grip on his hand would surely leave a bruise in its wake.

The door to their suite swung open upon their arrival. He turned around and once again, he looked over his state still doubtful that his mate was telling him the truth, that maybe something was in fact wrong with him, that maybe everything was not ok.

His concern was not completely unfounded. His health was one of his biggest worries, it was a responsibility he would not take lightly, not now, not ever. He would give his everything for his baby.

-Ethan I swear I'm ok please believe me it was a huge misunderstanding neither of us expected everyone to react like that. He said it as a joke never expecting people to take it seriously, please believe me. Rudy rambled.

Rudy could not stand to see Ethan tense and worked up with worry like that. With a connection as strong as theirs, they could feel each others emotions as if they were one, and they are. Especially when they united, if you know what I mean.

If you don't, well you are about to.

- You better not be lying about what happened just because you do not want to worry me or something because you know I will spank you into next year. I do not joke when it comes to your health and you should not either.

- Ethan you know that I would never lie to you we are better than that. Please let's just get past this you know how much I hate to see you like this. It hurts me so much. Let's just forget about this and move past it okay? Rudy begged as he look up into Ethan's eyes.

Ebthan took a deep breath as if trying to release his frustration before he nodded, agreeing to let it go.

Rudy on the other hand cannot avoid noticing Ethan's tense posture. It was clear that he was still frustrated even though he had agreed to put the whole situation past them. At this point he just could not stand there and watch him continue to have his state of mind affected by what had happened.

- you're still thinking about it at a aren't you? Rudy asked.

-nah I'm good. Ethan.

- you're not I can tell.

-whatever. Ethan spat angrily.

-you know I will do anything to make you feel better, anything so that you can release your frustrations.

Ethan stared into Rudy's eyes as dark thoughts suddenly clouded both of their minds.

Oh boy, it's starting to get hot in here, I'm gonna need my fan.

-I need you to feel better. Take it out on me, please. Rudy begged seductively.

-Do not tempt me Rudy.

I think he just did bruh.

-Come on, all that frustration, all that anger and tension, you got to let it out. Don't hold anything back. I need this too, just as much as you. Remind me how bad you can be........... remind me who's Daddy.

Oh no he didn't.....

....I take that back I think he really just did.

Ethan grabbed Rudy picking him up and then threw him across the room on top of the bed like a rag doll. He then quickly took off his clothes before jumping on him and ripping his clothes off in record speed.

- I'm gonna tear your shit up. Ethan barked.

-less talk daddy, more action.

Boy......

Ethan flipped him over and positioned himself behind him. Rudy could not contain his excitement. Suddenly, Ethan impaled him with his large member earning a loud pained scream from Rudy. He had to use ammount of force to to able to enter his tight entrance. He moaned out loudly in compete bliss as he felt Rudy's heavenly warmth and incredible tightness. He immediately began to jackhammer him roughly without mercy.

-yah daddy show me who's boss.

-shut the fuck up and take this dick I didn't say you could talk.

-I am taking it daddy. Rudy cooed breathlessly.

-Why.

Thrust.

-Are

Thrust

-You

Thrust

-Still

Thrust

-Talking?

Power Thrust.

-why you still holding back?

-THAT'S IT!

Ethan punished him with hard slaps and even harder thrusts all the way to completion.

In Rudy's case, you can consider him undeniably.....

...fucked up.

Literally.

*****

I hope you likey.

Please
Comment
And
Vote it up!!!!

Thank you

xXLATINPRINCEXx

⤵⤵⤵ vote vote vote vote plz